Eurus vs Ksyriums

Bonznbikz

Guest
Has anybody had experience with the durability of Campy Eurus wheels vs Ksyriums? I have a set of
Ventos that have served me well for years, but I'm thinking of buying a new set of "special" wheels
just for the...well...just because. I have a set of handbuilt Open Pro 32 spoke wheels, so please
don't divert this discussion to the relative merits of boutique vs handmade wheels (as all the
threads I just read
did).

bonznbikz wrote:

> Has anybody had experience with the durability of Campy Eurus wheels vs Ksyriums? I have a set of
> Ventos that have served me well for years, but I'm thinking of buying a new set of "special"
> wheels just for the...well...just because. I have a set of handbuilt Open Pro 32 spoke wheels, so
> please don't divert this discussion to the relative merits of boutique vs handmade wheels (as all
> the threads I just read
> did).

"Hi. I'd like you to tell me whether I should eat a plate of cow dung or a plate of horse dung.
Please don't disdtract me by talking about chocolate mousse."

bonznbikz-<< Has anybody had experience with the durability of Campy Eurus wheels vs Ksyriums?

About equal I would say...and about the same chance of having small parts like spokes and rims in
say, 3-4 years(small)..

John Stevenson <[email protected]> wrote:

> bonznbikz wrote:
>
> > Has anybody had experience with the durability of Campy Eurus wheels vs Ksyriums? I have a set
> > of Ventos that have served me well for years, but I'm thinking of buying a new set of "special"
> > wheels just for the...well...just because. I have a set of handbuilt Open Pro 32 spoke wheels,
> > so please don't divert this discussion to the relative merits of boutique vs handmade wheels (as
> > all the threads I just read
> > did).
>
> "Hi. I'd like you to tell me whether I should eat a plate of cow dung or a plate of horse dung.
> Please don't disdtract me by talking about chocolate mousse."

So THATS what veggemite is.

Thanks, mate

I have a pair of the Ksyriums. The LBS took 'em out of the box and trued them, dished them and
stress relived them before he put them on the bike.

2 years of almost daily riding - so far so good.

--
"Freedom Is a Light for Which Many Have Died in Darkness"

I've used them both.

Rode the K's for two years, never had a problem. Absolutely bulletproof. I weigh 175lbs. Driven in
all roads and condition.s

Now with the Eurus for one season. No problems, absolutely without a flaw. Sold the K's with a bike.

I like the Eurus more for aesthetic reasons.