even funnier snippet

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jeffrey Spahn, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's a better one yet. This guy is great humor reading:

"At one point (on the Deer Creek Trail?) I passed a small pond. It was almost completely filled with
    cattails. There were no frogs or other animals. And the entire surrounding bank was pockmarked by
    the hoofprints of cattle, making the area very difficult to walk on. Whatever nature had in mind for
    this pond certainly wasn't being allowed to happen. Normally, I am very attracted to water, and feel
    nothing but joy when I am around it. But here, I felt nothing but sorrow and disgust."

Those darn unnatural cattle.

Jeffrey Spahn

=======================
    "I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to cattle ("pure nature"). Want to
    help? Eat a cow. (I spent the previous 8 years fighting vegetarians.)

Tags:

2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > Here's a better one yet. This guy is great humor reading:
    >
    > "At one point (on the Deer Creek Trail?) I passed a small pond. It was almost completely filled
    > with cattails. There were no frogs or other animals. And the entire surrounding bank was
    > pockmarked by the hoofprints of cattle, making the area very difficult to walk on. Whatever nature
    > had in mind for this pond certainly wasn't being allowed to happen. Normally, I am very attracted
    > to water, and feel nothing but joy when I am around it. But here, I felt nothing but sorrow and
    > disgust."
    >
    > Those darn unnatural cattle.
    >
    > Jeffrey Spahn
    >

Todays new super cattle need extra water to fill their batteries.
    --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.