Even More Ed Gin ****

Edward Dolan

Guest
"More Ed Gin ****" will be my standard reply to his each and every
post. It only takes me a split second to say it and it says it all. Any
of you who are too stupid to know what is going on here had best be
gone.

What is going on here is the destruction of ARBR. Tom Sherman,
consumate coward that he is, does not give a damn about what happens to
this group, so why should I. Ed Gin is of course a criminal. He
violates every rule and regulation of newsgroup posting. He steals and
he lies. What else do you have to know about him. Anyone here who wants
to know about Ed Gin only has to read what Jim McNamara has had to say
about him over the years.

"More Ed Gin ****" says it all, so it is all I ever have to say.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Fred Wrote:
>> More Ed Gin **** from Ed Dolan the King of ****.
>>
>> Fred

> The more you post the dumber you look Fred.

Fred is Ed Gin. See what I mean about criminal behavior.

More **** from ED DOLAN the idot of ARBR ...............................................................

Fred

From: "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:42:35 -0600

From: "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:42:35 -0600

"nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Fred Wrote:
>> More Ed Gin **** from Ed Dolan the King of ****.
>>
>> Fred

> The more you post the dumber you look Fred.

Fred is Ed Gin. See what I mean about criminal behavior.
Fred makes trouble, he posts nothing of real value to the group.

More Ed Gin ****.