events in public on bike rides.

Tom Wheeler

Guest
Copper raise. from road cat spiller movement. (dirt road update.) rock pull out and in road still
buried by scrape to dirt. later high snow in ditch be gone. well rock be gone? yes. funny no info
return. what else is new. only one way again. sample milky quarts be that. poor kid missing
sample. with rust water run off stain, funny news joke and know this and I tod no one. Too bad.
blame dad.I well keep sample. not real, too clean. I smell. Not a populated snap from too cold of
a copper pipe..

shanties going in water. big deal. a white 5 gallon bucket, and a cleaning board. few hooks. The
viper starts up and pay for day at drop box .O.K.Not them.... president day is fish for free. ice
about 5 inch thick. no crappie at all. pike yes. Hay part of the thrill is the bike ride too and
from. need game small bag. got salt and no how too. Just mom gave me some more food. so did not. Got
to do laundry. some times the sweat smell jest can't get rid of evan after 3 weeks. Rotate cotton
till spring. breaker out water wear soon and mud. then used cotton for rags. Oh yes summer is made
too look like suit guys gone training. That is a 40 dollar shirt. funny color sweet Disneyland. Not
on that director. and Yes your park is made for suits. Not me. and your 28,500 a year can be spent
on your opinion of what I am. maybe if you got your fat ass out of your golf cart and ran around the
park evan one time. your troops of game studs to be would leave a few bottle returns and baskets too
home owners. would not want people who don't work and pay your taxes too do meeting and at the point
of me you say my secretes and take glory and kick my ass and take my families land and home and
thinner big fat ass well kick my ass. No to all above. all I has to do is stand in a mud spot and
watch you spit an die of a heart attack yelling at me because you won't get dirt eye. Get your gun
you pig............ No to your watch.

No to legal page of 24 pages in this county too. 1/2 for leans. and rest for mortgage. 6 more for
sale signs went up on street hear. and Gov grants. The Great Lake paint and 2 others has a lean for
near 17,000 bucks for a home in the sub who takes all the work and money for 2 years now. and made
over 2 ,000 homes. mexican sales realtors and such. Thanks 2 2 guys who fight the super who still
said I rip them off of icebox an laundry machines. Sorry4y wasn't me again. after 7 times I applied
and No job or paycheck for 16 month now. I well kill to eat thank you. I Boy **** you too. along
with all the other locals. You greed stricken ass wholes. 6 big cat spillers back. No golf coarse
add on. just another 3,000 homes. I run isn't there suburbs.

No to name of flake rock ad sac Ca. Gov office fat dude name Mi Mi. No to bring lifts to 6biggest 4
level house to paint at beauty Mt dream Hike and climb angles for * bucks and hour. I but the tools
again. Oh yea I buy my ow insurance to. No to me doing 8 bucks and hout to live on lake side. while
your enter motel cost go into your pocket too. Transfer your boat or craft to local. You can. and if
you do bring in a crock and take out. or bring a boat and reap to drag out to deep water and ram
dingier. well No again. water is too cold. made for fat women who likes it. not my probe. I say no
to your money thing again. I well fishing hunt and pick up 10 cent cans to live. eat fruit plants
and nuts. and be happy. Not smoke drink and be yelled at and treated as The faults on your day nd
week profit is not good for Your butt line. After allying from a house, stroke, being Elitist in
drugs and Being so broke and still after near 2 2 4 years of trying to get my brain back from
alleyways my fault. I say no to work. Until I get something besides your ****. No again Have a good
ride and run. Pop is the sound of a Vein being snap and or a neck being cut too. So pop in a leg is
too say time for a rest. time too ride goto pe,.spring and fine lee warm wather. ban oth sie snapan
se son f that sid fall o other side. fn n roof. I got o pee now hrt, hrtt hurt bad. I got abbs.

[email protected] (Tom Wheeler) wrote in news:2158-40321D42-521
@storefull-3274.bay.webtv.net:

> Copper raise. from road cat spiller movement. (dirt road update.) rock pull out and in road still
> buried by scrape to dirt. later high snow in ditch be gone. well rock be gone? yes. funny no info
> return. what else is new. only one way again.

I could crop any part of this post and it sounds like haiku. Interesting.

-Phil

Phil, if the word haiku meant pointless drivel, I would agree with you.