events in public on bike rides.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Tom Wheeler, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    Copper raise. from road cat spiller movement. (dirt road update.) rock pull out and in road still
    buried by scrape to dirt. later high snow in ditch be gone. well rock be gone? yes. funny no info
    return. what else is new. only one way again. sample milky quarts be that. poor kid missing
    sample. with rust water run off stain, funny news joke and know this and I tod no one. Too bad.
    blame dad.I well keep sample. not real, too clean. I smell. Not a populated snap from too cold of
    a copper pipe..

    shanties going in water. big deal. a white 5 gallon bucket, and a cleaning board. few hooks. The
    viper starts up and pay for day at drop box .O.K.Not them.... president day is fish for free. ice
    about 5 inch thick. no crappie at all. pike yes. Hay part of the thrill is the bike ride too and
    from. need game small bag. got salt and no how too. Just mom gave me some more food. so did not. Got
    to do laundry. some times the sweat smell jest can't get rid of evan after 3 weeks. Rotate cotton
    till spring. breaker out water wear soon and mud. then used cotton for rags. Oh yes summer is made
    too look like suit guys gone training. That is a 40 dollar shirt. funny color sweet Disneyland. Not
    on that director. and Yes your park is made for suits. Not me. and your 28,500 a year can be spent
    on your opinion of what I am. maybe if you got your fat ass out of your golf cart and ran around the
    park evan one time. your troops of game studs to be would leave a few bottle returns and baskets too
    home owners. would not want people who don't work and pay your taxes too do meeting and at the point
    of me you say my secretes and take glory and kick my ass and take my families land and home and
    thinner big fat ass well kick my ass. No to all above. all I has to do is stand in a mud spot and
    watch you spit an die of a heart attack yelling at me because you won't get dirt eye. Get your gun
    you pig............ No to your watch.

    No to legal page of 24 pages in this county too. 1/2 for leans. and rest for mortgage. 6 more for
    sale signs went up on street hear. and Gov grants. The Great Lake paint and 2 others has a lean for
    near 17,000 bucks for a home in the sub who takes all the work and money for 2 years now. and made
    over 2 ,000 homes. mexican sales realtors and such. Thanks 2 2 guys who fight the super who still
    said I rip them off of icebox an laundry machines. Sorry4y wasn't me again. after 7 times I applied
    and No job or paycheck for 16 month now. I well kill to eat thank you. I Boy cock you too. along
    with all the other locals. You greed stricken ass wholes. 6 big cat spillers back. No golf coarse
    add on. just another 3,000 homes. I run isn't there suburbs.

    No to name of flake rock ad sac Ca. Gov office fat dude name Mi Mi. No to bring lifts to 6biggest 4
    level house to paint at beauty Mt dream Hike and climb angles for * bucks and hour. I but the tools
    again. Oh yea I buy my ow insurance to. No to me doing 8 bucks and hout to live on lake side. while
    your enter motel cost go into your pocket too. Transfer your boat or craft to local. You can. and if
    you do bring in a crock and take out. or bring a boat and reap to drag out to deep water and ram
    dingier. well No again. water is too cold. made for fat women who likes it. not my probe. I say no
    to your money thing again. I well fishing hunt and pick up 10 cent cans to live. eat fruit plants
    and nuts. and be happy. Not smoke drink and be yelled at and treated as The faults on your day nd
    week profit is not good for Your butt line. After allying from a house, stroke, being Elitist in
    drugs and Being so broke and still after near 2 2 4 years of trying to get my brain back from
    alleyways my fault. I say no to work. Until I get something besides your shit. No again Have a good
    ride and run. Pop is the sound of a Vein being snap and or a neck being cut too. So pop in a leg is
    too say time for a rest. time too ride goto pe,.spring and fine lee warm wather. ban oth sie snapan
    se son f that sid fall o other side. fn n roof. I got o pee now hrt, hrtt hurt bad. I got abbs.

    Tags:

  2. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    [email protected] (Tom Wheeler) wrote in news:2158-40321D42-521
    @storefull-3274.bay.webtv.net:

    > Copper raise. from road cat spiller movement. (dirt road update.) rock pull out and in road still
    > buried by scrape to dirt. later high snow in ditch be gone. well rock be gone? yes. funny no info
    > return. what else is new. only one way again.

    I could crop any part of this post and it sounds like haiku. Interesting.

    -Phil

  3. Phil, if the word haiku meant pointless drivel, I would agree with you.