Ever fallen in love with someone, you shouldn’t have fallen in love with?

I'm just warming up. Another time and place. I go to new girlfriend's house. She's recently separated from her husband. We're lying on the living room floor, she in a flimsy nightgown, candles burning, things starting to heat up (not from the candles). Midnight, there's a knock on the door. Girl gets up to see who it is, I hear a male voice. She walks in with a guy, says, "Denny, this is my husband, Bill." I say hi, as I'm putting on my shoes, he nods in my direction. I leave.

I have bad feelings. An hour later I drive by her house just to check. It's all dark. I go home. Next morning I get woken by the phone. It's a friend, who's also a lawyer. He says, "Denny, have the police contacted you yet?" I say, "No, about what."

The husband, after seeing me there with his scantily dressed wife, had begged her to go back with him, she refused, he got mad, pulled out the telephone wire, and said, "You won't have to worry about me anymore." He leaves. The girl, now worried, leaves the house to find a phone to call his brother. Brother gets dressed and goes over to the guy's house. Finds him in the kitchen with his brains blown out.

I sure do miss those carefree single days.

it wasn't love but i phucked my probation officer come six ways to sunday for a few months back in the day when i was a troubled youth and once while just about to get into her tub with her after she lit a bunch of candles and laid them out all over the bathroom and even did that woman thing with the petals in the water, her damn boyfriend/fiance bangs on the bathroom window.

"Whitney, Whitney, I know you're in there. I can't believe you're doing this to us, i know you love me!!".

just like in the movies, i ran out butt naked in the middle of the night out the rear door and around the corner to my ride.

good times.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1L9udNrNeE"]YouTube - Naughty By Nature - O.P.P. (Vocal)[/ame]

what about falling for your aunts uncles niece who was a bysexual lesbian and trying to get out of it with a clean break.....

hod65 said:
what about falling for your aunts uncles niece who was a bysexual lesbian and trying to get out of it with a clean break.....

We welcome all stories about bisexual women and lesbians. In fact, such stories are encouraged. If it all possible, they should include pictures and/or video.

a friend of mine (7+ years) dated one of my best friends. him and her dated for about 2 years and while they were together it seemed like their relationship wasn't all that healthy. Fast forward a year and half, she had disappeared from being my friend and they were no longer together. She started popping up back in my life trying to rekindle our friendship, needless to say and much to the dismay of my friend that she continued lingering around. I decided that I had missed her as one of my really good girl friends, a friend who knew me the best, honestly she did. I was in good with her family as well since her father is employed rather close to my apartment. During the time our friendship began to mend itself back, we both started to realize that the time we knew each other, there was something we had that we never explored. I think we were both apprehensive about trying to date each other solely because of the friendship we had.

One thing led to another and we started dating. I confronted my friend to tell him the situation was developing. I ended up being pointed at and banned from the "crew" because he felt I shouldn't be dating her. I think his misconception is that me and her were friends before him and her dated or even before me and him were friends. The normal crying to all of our like minded friends left me high and dry. Everyone in the group of friends looked at me differently, have even heard word from her these people were telling her things about me, my so-called friends. 2 years later, me and her break up and here I am with no crew and no girl who I had one of the best friendships with.

They say hindsight is always 20/20. I look back and at times are faint at heart to think that I've sacrificed my "boys" for a girl. I am however constantly reminded that if they were truly my boys, they wouldn't have let this get between us and would be happy for me. I then began to realize that the departing from my friends and this girl has literally opened me up to a whole new world of friends and experiences. Something I probably wouldn't have had the chance to do if I continued hanging around with them/her. I had set myself out to the world traveling to Amsterdam (multiple times), Italy, London, completely jetsetted from the concrete jungle of NYC. I boil it down to the fact that in this life, you have to learn to be comfortable doing things by yourself. Trust yourself before you instill trust in others.

SourDieseL said:
a friend of mine (7+ years) dated one of my best friends. him and her dated for about 2 years and while they were together it seemed like their relationship wasn't all that healthy. Fast forward a year and half, she had disappeared from being my friend and they were no longer together. She started popping up back in my life trying to rekindle our friendship, needless to say and much to the dismay of my friend that she continued lingering around. I decided that I had missed her as one of my really good girl friends, a friend who knew me the best, honestly she did. I was in good with her family as well since her father is employed rather close to my apartment. During the time our friendship began to mend itself back, we both started to realize that the time we knew each other, there was something we had that we never explored. I think we were both apprehensive about trying to date each other solely because of the friendship we had.

One thing led to another and we started dating. I confronted my friend to tell him the situation was developing. I ended up being pointed at and banned from the "crew" because he felt I shouldn't be dating her. I think his misconception is that me and her were friends before him and her dated or even before me and him were friends. The normal crying to all of our like minded friends left me high and dry. Everyone in the group of friends looked at me differently, have even heard word from her these people were telling her things about me, my so-called friends. 2 years later, me and her break up and here I am with no crew and no girl who I had one of the best friendships with.

They say hindsight is always 20/20. I look back and at times are faint at heart to think that I've sacrificed my "boys" for a girl. I am however constantly reminded that if they were truly my boys, they wouldn't have let this get between us and would be happy for me. I then began to realize that the departing from my friends and this girl has literally opened me up to a whole new world of friends and experiences. Something I probably wouldn't have had the chance to do if I continued hanging around with them/her. I had set myself out to the world traveling to Amsterdam (multiple times), Italy, London, completely jetsetted from the concrete jungle of NYC. I boil it down to the fact that in this life, you have to learn to be comfortable doing things by yourself. Trust yourself before you instill trust in others.

Back in my single days, if a girl was free but one of your buddies still had some attachments there, it was protocol to ask him for "ground clearance." Sounds like you did that.