Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?

The Only True B

Guest
Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?

Another reason why Scientologists and all other people have a right to sign a waiver refusing
psychiatric treatments.

FORCEFUL ADMINISTRATION OF ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATION TO A PRETRIAL DETAINEE IMPLICATES THE DETAINEE'S
FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF THOUGHT. A court noted in Riggins, 504 U.S. at 134, the invasion of
one's bodily integrity posed by the forcible injection of antipsychotic medication is particularly
severe because the medication affects not only the body, but the mind as well. See also Harper, 494
U.S. at 229.

The government should not be permitted to forcibly alter a pretrial detainee's mental functions by
the use of antipsychotic medication unless its action is the least restrictive means by which it may
accomplish a compelling interest. The First Amendment Protects Freedom of Thought protects persons
from government interference with their thoughts at least as stringently as it protects spoken or
written words.

Courts have held that although the First Amendment directly refers only to "freedom of speech," it
also protects the "freedom of thought" which is a necessary predicate to the freedom of speech.
Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397,404 (1989) ("The First Amendment['s] protection does not end at the
spoken or written word."); Abood v. Detroit Ed. of Ed., 431 U.S. 209 (1977) ("At the heart of the
First Amendment is the notion that an individual should be free to believe as he will, and that in a
free society one's beliefs should be shaped by his mind and his conscience rather than coerced by
the State"); Wooley v. Maynard, 430 U.S. 705 (1977) (holding that a New Hampshire statute mandating
the display of license plates bearing the state motto "Live Free or Die" violated "the right of
freedom of thought protected by the First Amendment"). In Palko v. Connecticut, 302 U.S. 319, 326-
27(1937), this Court recognized that "freedom of thought. .. is the matrix, the indispensable
condition, of nearly every other form of freedom."

Barbara Schwarz (the only real one)

P.S. Postings with e-mail address [email protected] and identities "Barbara_Schwarz",
"the real Barbara Schwarz de Rothschild" and "Truth Speaker 2" are not done by me. Those are
forgeries of criminal, Aids infected, gay lunatic Garry Lynn Scarff who is a fanatical Dave
Touretzky defender. Scarff persecutes me from thread to thread often using my name as identity
for those crimes (!) and

tries to intimidate me, libels, insults and lies about me. He also lied that he spoke to a roomate
of mine in the Utah mental health hospital. I never was in that hospital, but he probably escaped
from one. Scarff is active member of the gay WeHo "church", that according to Scarff applaudes
Scarffs lawless behavior against me. An ex-WeHo member wrote me that this "church" sanctions and
promotes dishonorable behavior and that he and his friends were raped and drugged by one of their
active members, and that one of their active members murdered others under the guise of "drug
overdose". The ex-WeHo wrote that the

doesn't see what's wrong with that.

Barbara Graham Warr, self-proclaimed "caplain" of the A.R.S. newsgroup and snakepit, another David
Touretzky promoter, is a DUI offender and pleaded guilty to possession and manufacturing of
prohibited weapon under California penal code. She congratulated the WeHo "congregation" accepting
Scarff's criminal behaviors against me. However, she posted before that there is no God. She also
posts with stolen identity de Rothschild. - For more, click on the below links.

Linda Anderson http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/andersenl1.html Gerald Armstrong
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html Jim Beebe
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/beebej1.html Graham Berry
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/berry.html David Bird
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/birdd1.html Tory Christman
http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/christmant4.html Ursula Caberta
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/caberta.html Ida Camburn
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/camburn1.html Joe Cisar
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/cisarj1.html Robert Clark
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/clark1.html Elizabeth Ann Cox
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/coxea1.html Mark Dallara
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dallara1.html Alexander Dvorkin
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dvorkin1.html Valerie Emanuel
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/emanuelv1.html Steven Fishman
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fishman1.html Vickki Ford Cook
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fordv1.html Phil Georgi
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jacobsen6.html Scott Goehring
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/goehrings1.html Roger Gonnet
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/gonnet1.html Barbara Graham
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html Gregg Hagglund
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hagglund1.html Steve Hassan
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/hassan1.html Tilman Hausherr
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html Andreas Heldal-Lund
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund1.html Keith Henson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/henson1.html Deana Holmes
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/holmes1.html Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jacobsen1.html Patrick Jost
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jost1.html Charlotte Kates
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/katesc1.html Rod Keller
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/keller1.html Steven Kent
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/kent1.html Arnie Lerma
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lerma1.html Joe Lynn
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lynn1.html Ted Mayett
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/mayett1.html Frank Oliver
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/oliver.html Kady O'Malley
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/omalley1.html Zenon Panoussis
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/panoussis1.html Ted Patrick
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/patrick1.html Michael Pattinson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pattinsonm1.html Robert Peterson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/peterson1.html Bruce/Kathleen Pettycrew
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pettycrew.html Jesse Prince
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/prince1.html Roland Rashleigh-Berry
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/rashleighb1.html David Rice
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/riced.html Fred Rice
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ricef.html Rick Ross
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr1.html Karin Spaink
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink1.html David Touretzky
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky1.html Alan Walter
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/walter1.html Grady Ward
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ward.html Johan Wevers
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/weversj1.html Hana/Jerry Whitfield
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/whitfield1.html Larry Wollersheim
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/wollersheim1.html Sten-Arne Zerpe
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/zerpesa1.html
--
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
--

On 27 Jan 2004 08:33:16 -0800, [email protected] (The only true
Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries) wrote:

> Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?

Why don't you take your medication like a good little psycho?

Now then.

Please produce your evidence that claims I "wish to kill FBI agents,"

times must I ask for you to prove your claim?

--
"To the bat tank!" --- Tank Girl

Asking a Creationist for scientific evidence is like asking a hippo to ride a unicycle.

[email protected] (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 27 Jan 2004 08:33:16 -0800, [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other
> postings with my name are forgeries) wrote:
>
> > Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?
>
> Why don't you take your medication like a good little psycho?
>
> Now then.
>
> Please produce your evidence that claims I "wish to kill FBI agents,"

> times must I ask for you to prove your claim?

Stand in line, god dammit. Wait your turn! I'm still waiting for a promised ride on the secret Nazi
German submarine docked underwater in Salt Lake.

How about it, Barbara? :)

[email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?

Sure we have. We have the freedom to believe you are a *****-whipping,

Answer your questions?

wrote:

> Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?

DR. ROBERT J. LIFTON'S CRITERIA FOR THOUGHT REFORM THOUGHT REFORM: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF
TOTALISM CHAPTER 22 (Chapel Hill, 1989) THE FUTURE OF IMMORTALITY CHAPTER 15 (New
York 1987)

Any ideology -- that is, any set of emotionally-charged convictions about men and his relationship
to the natural or supernatural world -- may be carried by its adherents in a totalistic direction.
But this is most likely to occur with those ideologies which are most sweeping in their content and
most ambitious or messianic in their claim, whether a religious or political organization. And where
totalism exists, a religion, or a political movement becomes little more than an exclusive cult.

Here you will find a set of criteria, eight psychological themes against which any environment may
be judged. In combination, they create an atmosphere which may temporarily energize or exhilarate,
but which at the same time pose the gravest of human threats.

(BRIEF OUTLINE)

1. MILIEU CONTROL

the most basic feature is the control of human communication within and environment if the
control is extremely intense, it becomes internalized control -- an attempt to manage an
individual's inner communication control over all a person sees, hears, reads, writes creates
conflicts in respect to individual autonomy groups express this in several ways: Group process,
isolation from other people, psychological pressure, geographical distance or unavailable
transportation, sometimes physical pressure often a sequence of events, such as seminars,
lectures, group encounters, which become increasingly intense and increasingly isolated, making
it extremely difficult-- both physically and psychologically--for one to leave. sets up a sense
of antagonism with the outside world; it's us against them closely connected to the process of
individual change (of personality)

2. MYSTICAL MANIPULATION (Planned spontaneity)

extensive personal manipulation seeks to promote specific patterns of behavior and emotion in
such a way that it appears to have arisen spontaneously from within the environment, while it
actually has been orchestrated totalist leaders claim to be agents chosen by God, history, or
some supernatural force, to carry out the mystical imperative the "principles" (God-centered or
otherwise) can be put forcibly and claimed exclusively, so that the cult and its beliefs become
the only true path to salvation (or enlightenment) the individual then develops the psychology
of the pawn, and participates actively in the manipulation of others the leader who becomes the
center of the mystical manipulation (or the person in whose name it is done) can be sometimes
more real than an abstract god and therefore attractive to cult members legitimizes the
deception used to recruit new members and/or raise funds, and the deception used on the
"outside world"

3. THE DEMAND FOR PURITY

the world becomes sharply divided into the pure and the impure, the absolutely good (the
group/ideology) and the absolutely evil (everything outside the group) one must continually
change or conform to the group "norm" tendencies towards guilt and shame are used as emotional
levers for the group's controlling and manipulative influences once a person has experienced the
totalist polarization of good/evil (black/white thinking), he has great difficulty in regaining
a more balanced inner sensitivity to the complexities of human morality the radical separation
of pure/impure is both within the environment (the group) and the individual ties in with the
process of confession -- one must confess when one is not conforming

4. CONFESSION

cultic confession is carried beyond its ordinary religious, legal and therapeutic
expressions to the point of becoming a cult in itself sessions in which one confesses to
one's sin are accompanied by patterns of criticism and self-criticism, generally transpiring
within small groups with an active and dynamic thrust toward personal change is an act of
symbolic self-surrender makes it virtually impossible to attain a reasonable balance between
worth and humility a young person confessing to various sins of pre-cultic existence can
both believe in those sins and be covering over other ideas and feelings that s/he is either
unaware of or reluctant to discuss often a person will confess to lesser sins while holding
on to other secrets (often criticisms/questions/doubts about the group/leaders that may
cause them not to advance to a leadership position) "the more I accuse myself, the more I
have a right to judge you"

5. SACRED SCIENCE

the totalist milieu maintains an aura of sacredness around its basic doctrine or ideology,
holding it as an ultimate moral vision for the ordering of human existence questioning or
criticizing those basic assumptions is prohibited a reverence is demanded for the
ideology/doctrine, the originators of the ideology/doctrine, the present bearers of the
ideology/doctrine offers considerable security to young people because it greatly simplifies the
world and answers a contemporary need to combine a sacred set of dogmatic principles with a
claim to a science embodying the truth about human behavior and human psychology

the language of the totalist environment is characterized by the thought-terminating cliche (thought-
stoppers) repetitiously centered on all-encompassing jargon "the language of non-thought" words
are given new meanings -- the outside world does not use the words or phrases in the same way --
it becomes a "group" word or phrase

7. DOCTRINE OVER PERSON

every issue in one's life can be reduced to a single set of principles that have an inner
coherence to the point that one can claim the experience of truth and feel it the pattern of
doctrine over person occurs when there is a conflict between what one feels oneself experiencing
and what the doctrine or ideology says one should experience if one questions the beliefs of the
group or the leaders of the group, one is made to feel that there is something inherently wrong
with them to even question -- it is always "turned around" on them and the questioner/criticizer
is questioned rather than the questions answered directly the underlying assumption is that
doctrine/ideology is ultimately more valid, true and real than any aspect of actual human
character or human experience and one must subject one's experience to that "truth" the
experience of contradiction can be immediately associated with guilt one is made to feel that
doubts are reflections of one's own evil when doubt arises, conflicts become intense

8. DISPENSING OF EXISTENCE

since the group has an absolute or totalist vision of truth, those who are not in the group are
bound up in evil, are not enlightened, are not saved, and do not have the right to exist "being
verses nothingness" impediments to legitimate being must be pushed away or destroyed one
outside the group may always receive their right of existence by joining the group fear
manipulation -- if one leaves this group, one leaves God or loses their transformation, for
something bad will happen to them the group is the "elite", outsiders are "of the world",
"evil", "unenlightened", etc.

--
Wolfgang

wrote:

> Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?
>
> Another reason why Scientologists and all other people have a right to sign a waiver refusing
> psychiatric treatments.
>
> FORCEFUL ADMINISTRATION OF ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATION TO A PRETRIAL DETAINEE IMPLICATES THE
> DETAINEE'S FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF THOUGHT. A court noted in Riggins, 504 U.S. at 134, the
> invasion of one's bodily integrity posed by the forcible injection of antipsychotic medication is
> particularly severe because the medication affects not only the body, but the mind as well. See
> also Harper, 494 U.S. at 229.

I haven't even checked this out, but if it is real it would be a very strange decision. The US
Supreme court has repeatedly found that freedom of speech applies only to political speech, so there
is no right to engage in psychotic ramblings, thus no right to this so called "freedom of thought"
if the thought you are talking about is psychosis.

Wolfgang <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries wrote:
>
> > Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?
>

> DR. ROBERT J. LIFTON'S CRITERIA FOR THOUGHT REFORM THOUGHT REFORM: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF
> TOTALISM

What a bunch of ****. Psychs try to control free thoughts. And yes, they also infiltrate religions
and other organizations to control the thoughts of people.

I also remember indoctrination in German schools. We had to constantly (almost every day) sing the
song: "Die Gedanken sind frei..." (Thoughts are free) when indeed they were not, and mindcontrol is
a German psychiatric invention.

Psychs also try to control thoughts with drugs. Psychiatry is a cult. Read the legal text:

Do some law research and you will find what those psycho drugs do to people. I would not take them
under any circumstances, as I value my own personality, my freedom of thought and my freedom of
speech. And I certainly don't need them. If some people are uncomfortable with my freedom to think
and speak, it is their problem, but not mine.

Courts have observed, whole constitutional heritage rebels at the thought of giving government the
power to control men's minds." Stanley v. Georgia, 394 U.S. 557,565-66 (1969). In his preamble to
Virginia's Statute for Religious Freedom," Thomas Jefferson wrote:

. .. Almighty God hath created the free, and manifested his supreme will that free it shall remain
by making it altogether insusceptible of restraint; that all attempts to influence it by temporal
punishments, or burdens, or by civil incapacitations. . . are a departure from the plan of the
holy author of our religion. . . Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom (1785).

Indeed, the First Amendment's protection of the freedom of speech would be worthless if the
government were permitted to control the thoughts that give rise to that speech.

Antipsychotic drugs interfere with an individual's mental process. In Riggins, 504 U.S. at 134,
quoting Harper, 494 U.S. at 229, this Court held that the interference with a person's liberty
interest under the Due Process Clause was "particularly severe" because the injections do not merely
interfere with the detainee's bodily integrity, but their express purpose is "'to alter the chemical
balance in a patient's brain, leading to changes, intended to be beneficial, in his or her cognitive
processes.'" In Mills, the court also recognized that the very purpose of antipsychotic drugs was to
alter one's mind. 457 U.S. at 293, n.1. However supposedly beneficial the effects of antipsychotic
medications, it is undeniable that their intended effect is to alter people's mental processes.

Aside from the arguably beneficial effects on an individual's otherwise "abnormal" mental processes,
antipsychotic drugs also affect other "normal" mental processes. The common side effects of the
drugs include sedation, a sense of apathy and impairment of one's concentration and ability to
speak. Cichon, 53 LA. L. REv. at 301; Winick, Bruce J., The Right to Refuse Mental Health Treatment:
A First Amendment Perspective, 44 U. MIAMI L. REv. 1, 70-71 (1989). The Tenth Circuit has observed
that "antipsychotic drugs have the capacity to severely and even permanently effect an individual's
ability to think and communicate." Bee v. Greaves, 744 F.2d at 1394. The Ninth Circuit has also
recognized that antipsychotic medication may cause "impermissible tinkering with the mental
processes." Mackey v. Procunier, 477 F.2d 877, 878 (9th Cir. 1973). Both the ostensibly beneficial
and the detrimental effects of antipsychotic drugs thereby alter the patient's thought processes and
ability to think and reason.

[...]

Frederic Rice, another fierce David Touretzky defender, posted also with the stolen identity de
Rothschild. He is as little a de Rothschild as a dirty slimy and greasy punch bag is an impressive
man. He threatened governmental officials over the Internet, wants to celebrate when both President
Bush's are dead and has tips on his website on how to kill bikers.

His brother David Rice, posts with "Dr." or "Reverend" Desertphile and also with the stolen identity
de Rothschild. He suggested to kill members of the FBI. (Go to www.religiousfreedom.watch.org, the
extremist pages on David Touretzky, page 9, his connections and click on the PDF file.) Dave Rice
also posted a long time with the identity "Prozac filled gay terrorist psycho", which tells a lot
about him.

thisisme wrote:

> I haven't even checked this out, but if it is real it would be a very strange decision. The US
> Supreme court has repeatedly found that freedom of speech applies only to political speech,

False. (My apologies for the crossposting.)

thisisme <[email protected]> wrote in

> I haven't even checked this out, but if it is real it would be a very strange decision. The US
> Supreme court has repeatedly found that freedom of speech applies only to political speech, so
> there is no right to engage in psychotic ramblings, thus no right to this so called "freedom of
> thought" if the thought you are talking about is psychosis.

I trhink it's application is somewhat broader than that. Anyway, as long as you're not hurting
anyone else why should it matter if your words or beliefs meed with approval or not? 'Psychotic' is
a subjective term.

FWIW, I've heard the term 'psychotic' applied even to explicitly political opinions (usually as a
sneaky means of gaining the upper hand in a debate or of deliberately invalidating someone else's
perspectives in the absence of fact).

On 27 Jan 2004 22:53:16 -0800, [email protected] (Papa
Boner) wrote:

> [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
> forgeries) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

>> Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?

Psycho-Barb would like to have people believe she believes that when a Scientology customer signs a
waiver, they no longer have human rights. *WRONG!* No one can sign away one's human rights; rights
can be denied, but never taken away. Being tortured and killed, like Lisa McPherson was
(http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm) by her Scientology "friends," is not a "freedom of thought" issue:
it's a homicide and human rights issue.

> Sure we have. We have the freedom to believe you are a *****-whipping,

Please don't hold any thing back: tell her how you *REALLY* feel about her.

> Answer your questions?

In the half-year or so I've asked her for evidence of her Nazi claims, she has consistantly refused
to provide any. Don't hold your breath waiting for it.

--
"To the bat tank!" --- Tank Girl

Asking a Creationist for scientific evidence is like asking a hippo to ride a unicycle.

On 27 Jan 2004 22:49:09 -0800, [email protected] (Papa
Boner) wrote:

> [email protected] (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...

> > On 27 Jan 2004 08:33:16 -0800, [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other
> > postings with my name are forgeries) wrote:

> > > Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?

> > Why don't you take your medication like a good little psycho?
> >
> > Now then.
> >
> > Please produce your evidence that claims I "wish to kill FBI agents,"

> > times must I ask for you to prove your claim?

> Stand in line, god dammit. Wait your turn! I'm still waiting for a promised ride on the secret
> Nazi German submarine docked underwater in Salt Lake.

Yeah, like *THAT* is also gonna happen! (LOL!) Unfortunately, her claiming Nazis rule the world
isn't slander and libel: her claiming I posted in USENET that I "wish to kill FBI agents" *IS*
slander and

and she's made me a part of that fantasy for some crazy reason.) I have asked the Salt Lake City
authorities to see if they can provide her with mental health care, and then deport her back to
Germany. I would not want her to be sent home the raving lunatic she is: the USA already has a
horrible reputation.

--

thisisme <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<dGhpc2lzbWU=.ccf373372db208ec68e6d2fcb5fe2fc5@1075315386.nulluser.com>...
> The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries wrote:
>
> > Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?
> >
> > Another reason why Scientologists and all other people have a right to sign a waiver refusing
> > psychiatric treatments.
> >
> > FORCEFUL ADMINISTRATION OF ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATION TO A PRETRIAL DETAINEE IMPLICATES THE
> > DETAINEE'S FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF THOUGHT. A court noted in Riggins, 504 U.S. at 134,
> > the invasion of one's bodily integrity posed by the forcible injection of antipsychotic
> > medication is particularly severe because the medication affects not only the body, but the mind
> > as well. See also Harper, 494 U.S. at 229.
> >

> I haven't even checked this out, but if it is real it would be a very strange decision. The US
> Supreme court has repeatedly found that freedom of speech applies only to political speech, so
> there is no right to engage in psychotic ramblings, thus no right to this so called "freedom of
> thought" if the thought you are talking about is psychosis.

Where are those Supreme Court decisions exactly? Post the case titles, Mike.

You are so wrong. It doesn't matter what a person is thinking and rambling, as long as the person
does not violate any laws, she has a right to her thoughts and opinions and nobody is allowed to
take it away from her.

Moreover, we know that psychiatry is no science but a junk "science". They Should not determine what
are wrong and right thoughts.

> [...]

> > forgeries) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
> >> Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?
>
> Psycho-Barb would like to have people believe she believes that when a Scientology customer signs
> a waiver, they no longer have human rights. *WRONG!* No one can sign away one's human rights;
> rights can be denied, but never taken away. Being tortured and killed, like Lisa McPherson was
> (http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm) by her Scientology "friends," is not a "freedom of thought"
> issue: it's a homicide and human rights issue.
>
> > Sure we have. We have the freedom to believe you are a *****-whipping,

> Please don't hold any thing back: tell her how you *REALLY* feel about her.
>
> > Answer your questions?
>
> In the half-year or so I've asked her for evidence of her Nazi claims, she has consistantly
> refused to provide any. Don't hold your breath waiting for it.

I'm still waiting for a lawsuit complaint and summons she promised to send me last September. I'm
thinking she probably put the complaint in a bottle, corked it, and tossed it into Salt Lake hoping
the tides and the wakes made from all those German Nazi secret submarines would eventually float the
bottle to me in L.A.

wrote:

> Wolfgang <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries wrote:
>>
>> > Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?
>>

>> DR. ROBERT J. LIFTON'S CRITERIA FOR THOUGHT REFORM THOUGHT REFORM: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF
>> TOTALISM
>
> What a bunch of ****. Psychs try to control free thoughts.

You did not read exactly. It's only a possibility to recognize mind-control.

> [...]

> Psychiatry is a cult.

If you think so, you should apply Lifton's Criteria to see if there is any reason for your
suspicion, then do the same with your Scientology and compare...

HTH

--
Wolfgang

B.L. Zebub wrote:

> thisisme <[email protected]> wrote in

> > I haven't even checked this out, but if it is real it would be a very strange decision. The US
> > Supreme court has repeatedly found that freedom of speech applies only to political speech, so
> > there is no right to engage in psychotic ramblings, thus no right to this so called "freedom of
> > thought" if the thought you are talking about is psychosis.
> >

> I trhink it's application is somewhat broader than that. Anyway, as long
as
> you're not hurting anyone else why should it matter if your words or beliefs meed with approval or
> not? 'Psychotic' is a subjective term.

Personally, I dont think it should matter, and I agree that psychotic is a subjective term, but then
again I'm not the legislature, supreme court, and president rolled into one.

> FWIW, I've heard the term 'psychotic' applied even to explicitly
political
> opinions (usually as a sneaky means of gaining the upper hand in a
debate
> or of deliberately invalidating someone else's perspectives in the
absence
> of fact).

Of course we could try to make a law against that sort of thing but then ... ... ...

wrote:

> thisisme <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
forgeries
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Ever heard of freedom of thoughts?
> > >
> > > Another reason why Scientologists and all other people have a right
> > > sign a waiver refusing psychiatric treatments.
> > >
> > > FORCEFUL ADMINISTRATION OF ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATION TO A PRETRIAL DETAINEE IMPLICATES THE
> > > DETAINEE'S FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF THOUGHT. A court noted in Riggins, 504 U.S. at 134,
> > > the invasion of one's bodily integrity posed by the forcible injection of antipsychotic
> > > medication is particularly severe because the
medication
> > > affects not only the body, but the mind as well. See also Harper, 494 U.S. at 229.
> > >

> > I haven't even checked this out, but if it is real it would be a very strange decision. The US
> > Supreme court has repeatedly found that freedom of speech applies only to political speech, so
> > there is no right to engage in psychotic ramblings, thus no right to this so called "freedom of
> > thought" if the thought you are talking about is psychosis.
>
> Where are those Supreme Court decisions exactly? Post the case titles, Mike.

I admit there may be an issue here, but really unimportant. The SCOTUS has said its OK to ban speech
if it is: Obscene, libelous, seditious, harms a trade secret, and lots of other stuff. And of course
gag orders are OK.

So the glass really is half full instead of half empty. But it still doesn't matter to the main
argument, because the judge certainly can ban psychotic behavior (and speech) in court.

> You are so wrong. It doesn't matter what a person is thinking and rambling, as long as the person
> does not violate any laws, she has a right to her thoughts and opinions and nobody is allowed to
> take it away from her.

It certainly does matter if a person is rambling in court. Which a psychotic person would be doing.

[email protected] (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 27 Jan 2004 22:49:09 -0800, [email protected] (Papa Boner) wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> > berlin.de>...

> > > Why don't you take your medication like a good little psycho?
> > >
> > > Now then.
> > >
> > > Please produce your evidence that claims I "wish to kill FBI agents,"

> > > times must I ask for you to prove your claim?
>
> > Stand in line, god dammit. Wait your turn! I'm still waiting for a promised ride on the secret
> > Nazi German submarine docked underwater in Salt Lake.
>
> Yeah, like *THAT* is also gonna happen! (LOL!) Unfortunately, her claiming Nazis rule the world
> isn't slander and libel: her claiming I posted in USENET that I "wish to kill FBI agents" *IS*
> slander and

> and she's made me a part of that fantasy for some crazy reason.) I have asked the Salt Lake City
> authorities to see if they can provide her with mental health care, and then deport her back to
> Germany. I would not want her to be sent home the raving lunatic she is: the USA already has a
> horrible reputation.

And what makes you think Germany *wants* the problem skank, back??

Wolfgang <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries wrote:
>
> > Wolfgang <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> DR. ROBERT J. LIFTON'S CRITERIA FOR THOUGHT REFORM THOUGHT REFORM: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF
> >> TOTALISM
> >
> > What a bunch of ****. Psychs try to control free thoughts.
>
> You did not read exactly. It's only a possibility to recognize mind-control.

A possibility to recognize mind-control by blaming others than psychs doing it?

> > [...]
>
> > Psychiatry is a cult.
>
> If you think so, you should apply Lifton's Criteria to see if there is any reason for your
> suspicion, then do the same with your Scientology and compare...
>
> HTH

Why would I want to follow the advice of a psych who covers up that religions are on purpose
infiltrated by non-religious people on orders of psychs to ruin those and pervert those?

Why would I want to apply Lifton's criteria, when he writes no word about that people getting with
and without their knowledge body and ear implants through which they are run, controlled and
mindcontrolled with or without their knowledge?

What I am saying is that I discovered a hell of a lot more about mindcontrol than your psych Lifton
or other psychs.

Barbara Schwarz (the real one)

Barbara Schwarz wrote:

<...>

> Moreover, we know that psychiatry is no science but a junk "science".
<...>

Warum immer diese völlig unlogischen Verschreiber? Immer wenn Psychobarbie 'Scientology' schreiben
will, schreibt sie in ihrer geistigen Verwirrung (an der eben diese 'Scientology' massgeblich Schuld
trägt) 'Psychiatrie' :)

Peter
--
Peter Widmer <[email protected]> 3802 Waldegg <http://www.pewid.ch

wrote:

>> > What a bunch of ****. Psychs try to control free thoughts.
>>
>> You did not read exactly. It's only a possibility to recognize mind-control.
>
> A possibility to recognize mind-control by blaming others than psychs doing it?

There is no need to blame somebody - or is it? It's just nice to know if a group in all probability
does practise mindcontrol. (The Criteria can be used for every group incl. 'psychs')

>> > Psychiatry is a cult.
>>
>> If you think so, you should apply Lifton's Criteria to see if there is any reason for your
>> suspicion, then do the same with your Scientology and compare...
>>
>> HTH
>
> Why would I want to follow the advice of a psych who covers up that religions are on purpose
> infiltrated by non-religious people on orders of psychs to ruin those and pervert those?

Oh, I hope this is not 'dispensing the existence' of psychiatrists ;-) (crit.8: "since the group has
an absolute or totalist vision of truth, those who are not in the group are bound up in evil, are
not enlightened, are not saved, and do not have the right to exist")

> Why would I want to apply Lifton's criteria, when he writes no word about that people getting with
> and without their knowledge body and ear implants through which they are run, controlled and
> mindcontrolled with or without their knowledge?

That's true. Ear implants are a problem.

> What I am saying is that I discovered a hell of a lot more about mindcontrol than your psych
> Lifton or other psychs.

Sure, Scientology has plenty knowhow in this 'business'.

--
Wolfgang