Ever see DUDES make out?

JTE83

Jan 28, 2004
Ever see DUDES make out?

I went to the Point Shopping Center near Boystown [gay Chicago] and shopped around. As I was going to the parking lot I saw 2 DUDES making out! I said, WTF, - they must be GAY! It freaked me so out that such manly guys were so totally GAY! One was a sharp professional guy in a shirt, tie, and slacks, ... like a handsome Italian! The other was a buff baseball cap wearing DUDE! When I first saw them, I said... uh... these guys are having a sentimental moment... like sorry honey I hurt your feelings but there's this other guy in my life talk... Then they start honeying themselves and then hug and kiss... I so freaked out and had to hold my laugh as a chick passed me with her guy!

Oh, but anyway, I gotta have tolerance because there are such things as gays and they need their space too!

Any of you guys and ladies ever see GUYS making out? How'd you feel and what happened and where?

I know, I freak you out that I'm a MAJOR BIG TIME CROSSDRESSER, BUT I'M TOTALLY ALPHA!

Can't say that I have - or care to :eek: , but when my wife and I were on our honeymoon back in 2000, we had just gotten off of a whale watch trip in Provincetown, and the night life was beginning to come out of the woodwork, just outside a night club, we saw this dude literally dressed from head to toe in FISH NET type clothing, and nearby, there was this bar-type establishment with a poster advertising some show called - no joke here - this was the actual name of the show being advertised....

"Two Fags and a Drag".

Needless to say, since it was getting late anyway, we wasted no time getting back to our resort room in Hyannis.

Disclaimer for the record:
I have nothing against those who live the "alternative lifestyle", it's just not for me.

JTE83 said:
I'M TOTALLY ALPHA!

You wish. If you were really Alpha you would have mounted both of those "DUDES" with your big manly Alpha-****. But no, instead you ran home to blather about your experience (sic) on a cycling forum.

You're no Alpha. You're not even Beta. You're probably Theta
...as in "Theta zis dress make my ass look fat?"

I see this place, and some of the childish members have not changed one bit:rolleyes: