Everest Base Canp Trek

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Angel, May 23, 2004.

  1. Angel

    Angel Guest

    The trek I'm planning is with 'The Adventure Company' who
    are running the trek for Trail mag - I fly from London-
    Kathmandu on Friday 12th November and arrive back in
    London on Monday 29th Nov.... I'm working away from home
    right now (back Monday I think) and don't have any more
    details with me.

    Lucky you! If I could've managed to take that long off work
    I would've!

    I've not had a chance to take a look at the recommended
    websites yet as I'm away from home and internet connection
    is a bit poor but I'll definitely get a look at them when
    I'm home....

    Thanks

    Angel :)

    Tags:

  2. Angel

    Angel Guest

    The trek I'm planning is with 'The Adventure Company' who
    are running the trek for Trail mag - I fly from London-
    Kathmandu on Friday 12th November and arrive back in
    London on Monday 29th Nov.... I'm working away from home
    right now (back Monday I think) and don't have any more
    details with me.

    Lucky you! If I could've managed to take that long off work
    I would've!

    I've not had a chance to take a look at the recommended
    websites yet as I'm away from home and internet connection
    is a bit poor but I'll definitely get a look at them when
    I'm home....

    Thanks

    Angel :)

  3. Ac

    Ac Guest

    3 Angels going to Base Camp, that's nice.

    :eek:)

    "Angel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The trek I'm planning is with 'The Adventure Company' who
    > are running the trek for Trail mag - I fly from London-
    > Kathmandu on Friday 12th November
    and
    > arrive back in London on Monday 29th Nov.... I'm working
    > away from home right now (back Monday I think) and don't
    > have any more details with me.
    >
    > Lucky you! If I could've managed to take that long off
    > work I would've!
    >
    > I've not had a chance to take a look at the recommended
    > websites yet as
    I'm
    > away from home and internet connection is a bit poor but
    > I'll definitely
    get
    > a look at them when I'm home....
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Angel :)

  4. Angel

    Angel Guest

    The trek I'm planning is with 'The Adventure Company' who
    are running the trek for Trail mag - I fly from London-
    Kathmandu on Friday 12th November and arrive back in
    London on Monday 29th Nov.... I'm working away from home
    right now (back Monday I think) and don't have any more
    details with me.

    Lucky you! If I could've managed to take that long off work
    I would've!

    I've not had a chance to take a look at the recommended
    websites yet as I'm away from home and internet connection
    is a bit poor but I'll definitely get a look at them when
    I'm home....

    Thanks

    Angel :)

  5. Toby Jug