Everest Tonight on BBC4

John Laird wrote:

>> You're not missing anything. In fact, I haven't yet seen a single
>> programme worth watching on it.

> It's not that bad ;-)

I'll rephrase that. It doesn't show the kind of programmes that
interest me.

Paul
--
http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:09:55 -0000, "Paul Saunders"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>John Laird wrote:
>
>>> You're not missing anything. In fact, I haven't yet seen a single
>>> programme worth watching on it.

>> It's not that bad ;-)

>I'll rephrase that. It doesn't show the kind of programmes that
>interest me.

Fairy nuff. I caught a series called "Karen Sisco" the other night which
kept me amused for 45 minutes considering whether the lead actress was more
or less attractive than Jennifer Lopez(*). YMMV !

(*) The jury's verdict was marginally less attractive, but much cuter.

--
My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts.

Mail john rather than nospam...

Bitstring <[email protected]>, from the
wonderful person John Laird <[email protected]> said
<snip>
>It's only the wide disparity in power that means you
>tend to need better reception conditions for digital, not digital being poor
>in this respect.

Yes I know =why= terrestrial digital is cr&p .. however I'm pleased to
hear they may actually be planning to fix it (by turning the power level
up).

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can

Following up to Paul Saunders

>got Freeview? Or have you got satellite? You don't need one if you've
>got satellite, Freeview is for people too stingy to pay for satellite.

I'm on cable, non digital at present.
--
Mike Reid
NOW GO HERE to send an christmas email

The Reids wrote:

> I'm on cable, non digital at present.

That's basically the same as satellite, isn't it? You should get all
the Freeview channels on that I think.

Anyway, there's another Everest programme on BBC4 tonight at 8:30pm,
Mapping Everest.

Paul
--
http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk

Following up to Paul Saunders

>> I'm on cable, non digital at present.

>That's basically the same as satellite, isn't it? You should get all
>the Freeview channels on that I think.

We get what they choose to include in our package, we probably
need to upgrade to a better, maybe digital package.

>Anyway, there's another Everest programme on BBC4 tonight at 8:30pm,
>Mapping Everest.

got it!