Jun 15, 2004
"There's a bear in there"

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/31/1093915286142.html?oneclick=true

"mfhor" wrote in message...

> aeek Wrote:
> > "There's a bear in there"
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/3n9na

> Caption competition?
>
> "I thought it had the new 10 spd Ultegra, and I just wanted a closer
> look": chastened bear informs keepers.
>
> MH
>

> --
> mfhor

Nah, he looks more like a single speed freak.

Parbs

"Parbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "mfhor" wrote in message...
> >
> > aeek Wrote:
> > > "There's a bear in there"
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/3n9na

> > Caption competition?
> >
> > "I thought it had the new 10 spd Ultegra, and I just wanted a closer
> > look": chastened bear informs keepers.
> >

> Nah, he looks more like a single speed freak.

Ahh, ya beat me to it (sort of)..

The singlespeed worlds were in Berlin this year...
In August... as a matter of fact..

I reckon it's just one of the singlespeeders who raced
in bear suit, got too drunk (is that possible?) and wandered
into the zoo in pursuit of singlespeed goodness..
Better sober up before they try and mate him/her with
a real bear! (see appropriate Simpson's episode).

hippy

"hippy" <[email protected]
> I reckon it's just one of the singlespeeders who raced
> in bear suit, got too drunk (is that possible?) and wandered
> into the zoo in pursuit of singlespeed goodness..
> Better sober up before they try and mate him/her with
> a real bear! (see appropriate Simpson's episode).

In case you were wondering, Homer gets molested by
the Panda in this episode:

"Homer vs. Dignity"
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF04

hippy

Terry Collins said:
aeek wrote:

> "There's a bear in there"
>
> http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/31/1093915286142.html?oneclick=NOTtrue

Apart from a bear, what else does it have?

If anyone works for the SMH, can they tell them that their registration
system is fscked. Hasn't anyone there heard of cookies?

and you dont reckon it might be some sad way to try and send you more rhubrab? sadly these decisions are usually made by management who have little idea about the web/email and cant use it themselves.