Everything is going so good. So many things have changed with me and my unicycling!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Unisykolist, May 27, 2008.

  1. Unisykolist

    Unisykolist Guest

    Ok theres a whole lot of stuff thats been happening ever since i got my
    new kh trials about a money a go. Here whats been happening:

    - - - first of all ive been trying out street and trials unicycling and
    its great fun and i like new challenges. before i had my kh trials i
    just had a stupid standard learner unicycle.

    - - - Everyone loves my new unicycle and call it a "beast" or swear at
    the sight of it, "is that a motorbike tyre!?" and "whoa how bigs that
    tyre!?". public often ask where i got it, how much it was, why its
    worth $800 etc... Im loving hte better public feedback now and im
    getting more known in my town then i am already, im "the guy that rides
    that bicycle/tricycle/ or unicycle thing" or known as "the unicycle
    guy".

    - - - Ive learnt to do the rolling giraffe mount! Oh it loooks
    soooooooo effective and kool, it feels cool and is so much easier then
    climbing up a pole witht the seat in my legs. Ive been practicing for 2
    days so hopefully tomorrow ill get it more consistantly.

    - - - Ive rode my kh to school =]

    - - - Has anyone seen this unicycle and juggling street performing vid?
    Its so sweet when the guy steps on to taller an taller giraffes.
    'watch!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-aDd0ry-Y)

    - - - I mite have a partner to ride with!!!!!!!!! when i got my first
    unicycle when i was 11, 6 months after my frend got one cos i inspired
    him. Now that ive got my kh ive inspired him to get a Nimbus
    Trials!!!!! Finally never expeirienced riding with someone whgo does
    street and trials unicycling. Not that he cand do much yet...

    - - - Me and my 15 or 16 year old cousin (heres here rite now) mite
    busk together. Me- on my unicycle and COUSIN- magic tricks! He's very
    good with his mgic tricks like slamming coins through tables and simply
    putting a hanky or anything in his hand and making it dissappear. Were
    both just wondering abot how to interact with the audience and how to
    gain a big crowd. (as some of you know i already busk but i dont tell
    jokes or interact much with teh crowd)

    --- ive put together lots of unicycling videos onto a dvd and they have
    sound. now i dont need to load up my computer or youtube videos :)
    I thinks thats just about all i have to say. Discuss!

    --
    Unisykolist

    Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING :D
    Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
    Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
    I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
    learning to juggle 5!
    BLUE CAP

  2. What do we discuss? Well dome with learning new stuff and have fun with
    the busking and riding with others.

    --
    1-wheeled-grape

    Scott,

    1-wheeled-grape wrote:
    > have you ever had the urge to get a triton frame, write BOB after the
    > "sponge" and call the star patric?

    :rolleyes: photoshopers out there:rolleyes:

  3. Unisykolist

    Unisykolist Guest

    1-wheeled-grape wrote:
    > What do we discuss? Well dome with learning new stuff and have fun with
    > the busking and riding with others.

    Everyone can discuss-
    Can you mount a giraffe unassisted?
    Do you street perform?
    Rode your uni too school/work?
    What do you think of the street performing vid?
    What do people say when they see your...trials, street, multiwheeled,
    giraffe or Coker? (or any other weird/cool looking unicycles)

    --
    Unisykolist

    Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING :D
    Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
    Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
    I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
    learning to juggle 5!
    BLUE CAP

  4. unidunc

    unidunc Guest

    When I take my trials uni to school I usually get comments from mates
    joking about unicycling and usually some idiots making stupid remarks.
    I only take it to school when im going for a ride with my mate
    afterwards

    --
    unidunc

    *)-90'-unispin-O* 1st Place

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdHIBmvw6k
    newest vid from the video challenge - i didnt finish it on time