Everything is going so good. So many things have changed with me and my unicycling!

Unisykolist

Guest
Ok theres a whole lot of stuff thats been happening ever since i got my
new kh trials about a money a go. Here whats been happening:

- - - first of all ive been trying out street and trials unicycling and
its great fun and i like new challenges. before i had my kh trials i
just had a stupid standard learner unicycle.

- - - Everyone loves my new unicycle and call it a "beast" or swear at
the sight of it, "is that a motorbike tyre!?" and "whoa how bigs that
tyre!?". public often ask where i got it, how much it was, why its
worth $800 etc... Im loving hte better public feedback now and im
getting more known in my town then i am already, im "the guy that rides
that bicycle/tricycle/ or unicycle thing" or known as "the unicycle
guy".

- - - Ive learnt to do the rolling giraffe mount! Oh it loooks
soooooooo effective and kool, it feels cool and is so much easier then
climbing up a pole witht the seat in my legs. Ive been practicing for 2
days so hopefully tomorrow ill get it more consistantly.

- - - Ive rode my kh to school =]

- - - Has anyone seen this unicycle and juggling street performing vid?
Its so sweet when the guy steps on to taller an taller giraffes.
'watch!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-aDd0ry-Y)

- - - I mite have a partner to ride with!!!!!!!!! when i got my first
unicycle when i was 11, 6 months after my frend got one cos i inspired
him. Now that ive got my kh ive inspired him to get a Nimbus
Trials!!!!! Finally never expeirienced riding with someone whgo does
street and trials unicycling. Not that he cand do much yet...

- - - Me and my 15 or 16 year old cousin (heres here rite now) mite
busk together. Me- on my unicycle and COUSIN- magic tricks! He's very
good with his mgic tricks like slamming coins through tables and simply
putting a hanky or anything in his hand and making it dissappear. Were
both just wondering abot how to interact with the audience and how to
gain a big crowd. (as some of you know i already busk but i dont tell
jokes or interact much with teh crowd)

--- ive put together lots of unicycling videos onto a dvd and they have
sound. now i dont need to load up my computer or youtube videos :)
I thinks thats just about all i have to say. Discuss!

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING :D
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP

What do we discuss? Well dome with learning new stuff and have fun with
the busking and riding with others.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
> have you ever had the urge to get a triton frame, write BOB after the
> "sponge" and call the star patric?

:rolleyes: photoshopers out there:rolleyes:

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
> What do we discuss? Well dome with learning new stuff and have fun with
> the busking and riding with others.

Everyone can discuss-
Can you mount a giraffe unassisted?
Do you street perform?
Rode your uni too school/work?
What do you think of the street performing vid?
What do people say when they see your...trials, street, multiwheeled,
giraffe or Coker? (or any other weird/cool looking unicycles)

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING :D
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP

When I take my trials uni to school I usually get comments from mates
joking about unicycling and usually some idiots making stupid remarks.
I only take it to school when im going for a ride with my mate
afterwards

--
unidunc

*)-90'-unispin-O* 1st Place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdHIBmvw6k
newest vid from the video challenge - i didnt finish it on time