EVIL AMERICAN GOVT (aka FBI) is full of SADISTS and PERVERTS

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by vicky, Oct 10, 2004.

  1. vicky

    vicky Guest

    SUMMARY:

    THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE, TERRORISM, SADISM and
    BLATANT human rights violations by FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS.

    Please SAVE this post on your hard disks or email account and also
    bookmark it because the FBI sadists are gonna force the websites to
    remove this posting for good. I posted this column to pretty much all
    "active newsgroups" three weeks ago but the FBI "ARM TWISTED" and
    "FORCED" google management to "REMOVE 90% of them" from the USENET and
    violated my FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

    Undercover FBI agents will attack me, ridicule me and discredit me
    with fictitious userids in response to this post and I request all
    readers to completely IGNORE those MANIPULATIVE, LYING FBI perverts
    and sadists.

    Please forward and distribute this to as many senators, congressmen,
    journalists, editors, civil rights attorneys, civil rights activists,
    investigative reporters, radio talk show hosts, managers, co-workers,
    family and friends and all Americans concerned with civil liberties.

    I am not a muslim, I don't have even a single muslim friend, I am not
    a member of any religious organization, I am not a drug smuggler, I do
    not belong to any crime mafia, I did not kill anybody, I am not a spy
    and I never ever worked for any government and not even "remotely
    connected" to any government agency whatsoever, I do not have any
    prior criminal record, I am a US citizen and have been living in US
    for a little more than 15 yrs and I graduated with a masters degree in
    computer science from a US university more than a decade ago. I am
    even willing to take "ANY NO.OF POLYGRAPH TESTS" to prove whatever I
    said is true and a fact, about my background.

    FBI has been MENTALLY TORTURING me with 24X7 surveillance for the last
    three years inside and outside my apartment with video surveillance
    devices and motion sensors around my apartment, my phone has been
    tapped, my web surfing is being monitored all the time for the last
    three years, my emails are being monitored, gps vehicle tracking
    devices and voice amplification devices have been placed in my car and
    undercover FBI agents have followed me to restaurants, grocery stores,
    malls, movie theatres, banks and even barber shops etc and forced me
    to live like an animal and a virtual prisoner for three years. FBI has
    interfered in my personal life for no reason and jeopardized my job
    opportunities. FBI is obsessed with me and has ruined, destroyed and
    wrecked my life for the last three years and destroyed my physical and
    mental health.

    The SADISTIC FBI agents are NOT charging me, NOT letting me find a
    job, NOT letting me have a normal life, NOT letting me have even an
    IOTA of PRIVACY and mentally TORTURING and TERRORIZING me with 24X7
    surveillance, making 2000 UNSOLICITED phone calls to my unlisted
    phone#s, entering my apartment ILLEGALLY and STEALING personal
    belongings when I am not home, watching me real time live with video
    surveillance devices installed in my bedroom, living room, kitchen and
    DISGUSTINGLY even in my rest room and humiliating and dehumanizing me
    and BLATANTLY violating my civil rights and constitutional right to
    privacy and ABUSING the "DRACONIAN" PATRIOT ACT.

    The PERVERTED FBI "ILLEGALLY" installed tens of audio and video
    surveillance devices in my apartment, watching me NAKED, REAL TIME
    LIVE 24X7 even in my rest room taking shower, psychoanalyzing each and
    every move, each and every word I said, each and every second of my
    life, each and every blink of my eyes and each and every comment I
    posted on the web.

    Is there a LIMIT to FBI Sadism and Perversion ??

    If you want to contact me, please send me email at
    [email protected] by removing the letter "A" and the word "not"
    from the email id.

    I spoke to at least 200 attorneys in both Michigan and Georgia for
    legal help but only about two or three attorneys were willing to help
    me but asked me to show physical proof of either gps or video
    surveillance devices. I did a lot of research and found a couple of
    private investigators (who were ex-FBI agents) more importantly who
    are knowledgeable about the latest "counter surveillance technologies"
    but they also DECLINED to help me on ONE PRETEXT or the OTHER even
    though I was willing to pay for their services.

    I told these two very HIGHLY QUALIFIED and KNOWLEDGEABLE private
    investigators Niles (Eagle services 866-691-7985) and another PI,
    Charles Middlestadt (404-252-5322) of ISC Worldwide Inc in the Atlanta
    area who are capable of finding the gps vehicle tracking devices in my
    car, that I am NOT A MUSLIM and they have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ME
    and even offered them to go through my attorney and help me but still
    THEY DECLINED to help me OUT OF FEAR that I might be a muslim.

    And eventually I was forced to spend a $1000 as fees out of sheer
    desperation knowing fully well that the Private Investigator I hired
    has at best AVERAGE counter surveillance skills to sweep my car for
    gps vehicle tracking devices and he did a LOUSY JOB and found nothing,
    as I expected.

    One attorney in Michigan CHEATED me for a thousand dollars and didn't
    do diddly squat and another attorney made me spend a couple of
    thousand dollars more, again for nothing.

    Some attorneys I consulted told me in very CLEAR TERMS, that FBI
    agents LIE, MANIPULATE, CHEAT and are VERY UNETHICAL in their MEANS
    and METHODS. The attorneys also told me that in order for me to file a
    civil lawsuit against the FBI, I have to PROVE the existence of
    surveillance devices and also the harassment which will be quite a
    tall order for me to do without the help of willing attorneys and
    helpful private investigators and EVEN THEN the FBI sadists would have
    removed all those surveillance devices by the time the private
    investigators came to sweep my apartment for those devices after a
    couple of days since the FBI is listening to each and every goddamn
    word that came out of my mouth whether it be in my apartment or when I
    was speaking to these PI's and attorneys from pay phones or cell
    phones.

    You can investigate these undercover FBI agents yourself and find out
    the truth. Remember, some times vehicles are registered in parents or
    spouses names and also FBI uses fictitious front companies to employ
    their undercover agents.

    If any of you think, all these things are my paranoid delusions, I
    CHALLENGE you to send an email to undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
    ([email protected]) OR call Kathleen Sue Taylor OR Maddelina Wahl OR
    Mediha Krijestorac or Janet Lorna Brown or the other FBI agents I
    listed at their phone numbers and confirm it with those FBI PERVERTED
    SADISTS themselves.

    Undercover FBI agents who followed me
    -------------------------------------

    BOGEY 27 (MI) Registered to Maddelina C Wahl, 28087 Hickory Dr,
    Farmington.Hills MI 38331, ph: 248-324-1527, Caucasian Female, black
    car, Charter One bank, 3:00 pm, 12/20/03

    This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 30 yr old Caucasian
    Female to Charter One bank on W.12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI in
    veh plate # BOGEY 27, ph:248-324-1527

    PPL 587 (MI) Registered to Kathleen Sue Taylor, African American
    female, 29390 Bermuda Ln,Southfield, MI 48034, ph: 248-356-1946.

    This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 27yr old African
    American female in MI veh plate# PPL 587 in July 2002 in a CVS
    Pharmacy on W.12 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI

    XRA 155 (MI) Registered to Mediha Krijestorac, Black car, 30408
    Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph:248-477-9161, White Male,
    Restaurant, 9:00pm, 12/12/03

    This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 20-22 yr old Caucasian
    Male in veh plate # XRA 155 to a restaurant on Grand River Ave in
    Farmington Hills, MI at 9:00 pm on 12/12/03.

    UFX 210 (MI) Registered to Kevin Miller, White SUV, 5871 Seneca
    St, Detroit, 48213, July 2002, 313-571-1095 #disconnected.

    This undercover FBI agent followed me in the summer of 2002.

    5915CR (MI) Registered to Kenneth Allen, Red pickup truck, 18440
    Alta Vista Dr, Southfield MI 48075 in Dec 2002.

    This FBI undercover agent followed me in a red pickup truck in an
    apartment complex was a 27-33 yr old Caucasian male in veh plate# 5915
    CR in Dec 2002.

    0978 JD (MI) Registered to Janet Lorna Brown, White Chevy, 20978
    Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 in 2002, ph# 248-350-2599

    This FBI agent followed me in a white chevy once on Telegraph road on
    3/14/02 and on a different occasion on 8 Mile Rd on 4/4/02 when I went
    for an oil change.

    8CK U33 (MI) Registered to Doris Evelyn Person, 3611 S.Annabelle
    St, Detroit 48217, 313-388-5186

    The African American female undercover FBI agent who followed me in MI
    veh plate# 8CK U33 was about 20 yrs old and might be a daughter of the
    female owner of this car and this happened in early Fall of 2002.

    EBAY Ebay Id: SpodekModek, [email protected] --> email Id of Frank
    Spodek - Undercover FBI Agent who monitored my Websurfing activities.

    You can do a quick investigative test by emailing to [email protected]
    and asking Frank if he is an undercover FBI agent and I am absolutely
    positive he WONT respond and DENY he is an FBI agent because then it
    will be a LIE. With this test you can conclude Frank Spodek is indeed
    an undercover FBI agent.

    EBAY Ebay Id: cbsan, [email protected], email Id of
    Cidney Betz - Undercover FBI agent who monitored my websurfing
    activities in 2002.

    Possible old phone numbers of Cidney Betz: 407-370-3043 or
    352-291-2112 in the year 2002.

    351 FTK (GA) Maroon Car, 7/28/04, 6:00 pm, 20ish Caucasian Male and
    Female, Metro Atlanta

    131 YBP (GA) 35 yr old Caucasian Male, Silver colored car, 7/22/04,
    10:45 pm, Hotel, Metro Atlanta

    APZ 7647 (GA) 35 yr old Caucasian Male, Truck, 5/25/04, 3:00pm,
    Ridgeview Hospital, Atlanta

    YUU 243 (GA) Pickup truck, Caucasian male, 8/25/04, 4:40pm,
    Holcrombe Bridge Rd, Altanta

    AQG 2185 (GA) 27 yr old Caucasian Female, Red Cherokee, 5/21/04, 11
    AM, Pep Boys, Cobb Parkway

    WPS 578 (GA) SUV, One Caucasian Male and one female, 3/8/04,
    8:30pm, Apartment Complex

    Please allow three years plus or minus to the ages of the undercover
    FBI agents I mentioned here.

    2/29/04 Undercover FBI agent with a fictitious name "Agent
    Johnson" and IP address 81.132.210.89 said on internet that they are
    using me as a training target and have got a bet on as to when I'll do
    something really stupid and also they are taking bets on what it will
    be in alt.astrology Usenet newsgroup on 2/29/04. This FBI agent from
    Michigan field office might have posted it anonymously and hence the
    IP address might be a fake one. Url for Agent Johnson's post follows.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&[email protected]&rnum=19

    3/21/04 Undercover FBI agent by some fictitious internet name
    "THOR" and email Id: [email protected] and IP address
    24.94.125.55 in the Washington DC area monitored my web surfing
    activities and posted on rec.sport.cricket Usenet news group.

    I am absolutely confident all the above mentioned people are
    undercover FBI agents GUARANTEED. You can investigate them yourself
    and find out the truth.

    FBI who is supposed to catch terrorists are WASTING humongous amount
    of tax payers money to ruin, wreck and destroy ordinary peoples lives
    and are MORE INTERESTED and spent three years to tell me how SMART and
    INFINITELY POWERFUL they are compared to me.

    FBI has even been eavesdropping, monitoring and recording my
    conversations with attorneys from pay phones when I was looking to
    hire an attorney to get help with this FBIs harassment,
    dehumanization, humiliation and mental torture.

    FBI agents have been entering my apartment regularly and torturing me
    by doing whatever they want because they know I am taking medication
    that puts me to sleep and I won't wake up until the next morning until
    the drug effect goes away.

    FBI has forced Google or used some technology at their disposal to
    cancel some of my comments from getting posted on INTERNET newsgroups
    misc.legal, trial.misc.legal from a library in Farmington Hills, MI
    and denied and VIOLATED my right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH in 11/03 or
    12/03.

    FBI has entered my unlisted phone#s in all marketing and fax databases
    and sent me faxes in the middle of the night. I received at least on
    the average two to three marketing calls and faxes everyday for 3
    years to my unlisted numbers totaling at least 2000 unsolicited calls
    in the last 3 years.

    FBI agents have terrorized me by calling my current unlisted phone#
    atleast 200 times in a month and a half in July and August 2004,
    intentionally asking for Roberto Fernandez (last name changed),
    knowing fully well that nobody by the name Roberto Fernandez lived in
    my apartment.

    I called undercover FBI agent, Kathleen Sue Taylor on 4/1/04 and told
    her I do not want to receive any HARASSING UNSOLICITED phone calls
    from the FBI and from next day onwards, the FBI had made my unlisted
    phone# appear on caller id of ordinary american people multiple # of
    times, where the owners of those phone#s listed below got upset and
    called me and left abusive messages in my answering machine.

    The owners of these phone numbers listed below called and asked me why
    I was calling them repeatedly, even though I DON'T KNOW who they are
    and I NEVER called them even once.
    703-580-8992 4/2/04 Dale City, VA
    540-309-1226 4/3/04 Roanoke VA
    434-525-1448 4/3/04 Lynchburg, VA
    757-404-1076 4/4/04 Harry Folsom left me an abusive
    message
    703-820-6695 4/4/04 DC Suburb, VA
    770-966-5236 4/4/04 Cooper P D, Woman left me an
    abusive message
    757-483-0583 4/7/04 Norfolk, VA

    Tags:

  2. Rivermist

    Rivermist Guest

    this is what you need: http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

    "vicky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
> [...]
    >
    > FBI agents have terrorized me by calling my current unlisted phone#
    > atleast 200 times in a month and a half in July and August 2004,
    > intentionally asking for Roberto Fernandez (last name changed),
    > knowing fully well that nobody by the name Roberto Fernandez lived in
    > my apartment.
    >
    > I called undercover FBI agent, Kathleen Sue Taylor on 4/1/04 and told
    > her I do not want to receive any HARASSING UNSOLICITED phone calls
    > from the FBI and from next day onwards, the FBI had made my unlisted
    > phone# appear on caller id of ordinary american people multiple # of
    > times, where the owners of those phone#s listed below got upset and
    > called me and left abusive messages in my answering machine.
    >
    > The owners of these phone numbers listed below called and asked me why
    > I was calling them repeatedly, even though I DON'T KNOW who they are

  3. Scott Ehardt

    Scott Ehardt Guest

    Using the scientific method set forth in Vicky's post:

    > You can do a quick investigative test by emailing to [email protected]
    > and asking Frank if he is an undercover FBI agent and I am absolutely
    > positive he WONT respond and DENY he is an FBI agent because then it
    > will be a LIE. With this test you can conclude Frank Spodek is indeed
    > an undercover FBI agent.

    I intend to prove that all apples are actually mongooses in disguise.
    Simply perform a quick investigative test by asking an apple if it is a
    mongoose. I am absolutely positive it WON'T respond and DENY it is a
    mongoose because that would be a LIE. With this test you can conclude that
    all apples are indeed mongooses in disguise.

    -Scott

  4. WK Callahan

    WK Callahan Guest

    Please don't wear any tinfoil or take drugs. We wouldn't want those people
    lumped into the same DSM4 category that you belong in!
    "Rivermist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s54...
> [...]

    > > FBI agents have terrorized me by calling my current unlisted phone#
    > > atleast 200 times in a month and a half in July and August 2004,
    > > intentionally asking for Roberto Fernandez (last name changed),
    > > knowing fully well that nobody by the name Roberto Fernandez lived in
    > > my apartment.
    > >
    > > I called undercover FBI agent, Kathleen Sue Taylor on 4/1/04 and told
    > > her I do not want to receive any HARASSING UNSOLICITED phone calls
    > > from the FBI and from next day onwards, the FBI had made my unlisted
    > > phone# appear on caller id of ordinary american people multiple # of
    > > times, where the owners of those phone#s listed below got upset and
    > > called me and left abusive messages in my answering machine.
    > >
    > > The owners of these phone numbers listed below called and asked me why
    > > I was calling them repeatedly, even though I DON'T KNOW who they are

  5. oliay6

    oliay6 Guest

    "Rivermist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s54...
    => this is what you need: http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

    > "vicky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > SUMMARY:
    > >
    > > THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE, TERRORISM, SADISM and
    > > BLATANT human rights violations by FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS.
    > >
    > > Please SAVE this post on your hard disks or email account and also
    > > bookmark it because the FBI sadists are gonna force the websites to
    > > remove this posting for good. I posted this column to pretty much all

    > > To all of you who are gonna advise me to wear tinfoil or take drugs
    > > for schizophrenic paranoia, the SADISTIC FBI wants all of you to think
    > > exactly that way so they can CONTINUE to carry on their PERVERSE
    > > SADISM on ordinary american citizens and MISDIRECT and PROGRAM all of
    > > the 290 mil american brains to treat the EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED and
    > > DICTATORIAL FBI like Gods.

    You need a triple layer, dude, use Copper if you can get it, IT WORKS!
    This is what you need => http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html Works better than
    drugs, and is cheap.

  6. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    [email protected] (vicky) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    [snip]

    Dear Vicky,

    I'm sorry, but the director will not
    be taking a personal interest in this.

    Sincerely,

    E. Zimbalist, Jr.

  7. biomic

    biomic Guest

    chicken .... who stole my chicken. goose.. need my goose. goat ..
    where is my 'scapegoat.'!!!

  8. Ronsonic

    Ronsonic Guest

    > American "democracy" and "legal system" are a big friggin JOKE and I
    > ask all Americans to take a deep breadth and THINK for a minute, WHY
    > DO I HAVE to PROVE to the US Government that they are MENTALLY
    > TORTURING and TERRORIZING me 24X7 with surveillance devices, violating
    > all my human rights and ILLEGALLY entering my apartment and moving
    > around and stealing things when it is the "US GOVERNMENT aka FBI
    > itself" that is doing it ?
    >
    > Is this the type of DEMOCRACY, the EVIL American government wants to
    > SPREAD across the world ???
    >
    > To all of you who are gonna advise me to wear tinfoil or take drugs
    > for schizophrenic paranoia, the SADISTIC FBI wants all of you to think
    > exactly that way so they can CONTINUE to carry on their PERVERSE
    > SADISM on ordinary american citizens and MISDIRECT and PROGRAM all of
    > the 290 mil american brains to treat the EVIL, SADISTIC, PERVERTED and
    > DICTATORIAL FBI like Gods.

    Years ago when I had a PI shingle out, we got calls and visits from people with
    problems like this. Common enough in that business. Usually I'd advise them of
    the brave people working in secret at St. Joe's (or the local VA hospital or
    whatever was appropriate), that'd be who to talk to. Just go in and the right
    people will see your file. They'll find you while you're there.

    Ron