Evita-2 for sale...

Mikael Seierup

Guest
Mostly of interest for danes/swedes I guess...

Selling my fullsuspension SWB to make room for my new carbonbike. Theres an add (or will be in a day
or so) on the swedish HPV-site with details.
http://www.folkbildning.net/~jan-inge.ljungberg/index.htm (Choose "Köpes, bytes, säljes" in left
menu. If the first add is an M5 lowracer, they haven't posted mine yet. Give 'em some time.)

More pics on my photopage http://photos.yahoo.com/briangoebbels ("For sale"-folder)

Price 5000 DKK or 6500 SEK (or 5000 USD if theres any naive milionaires reading)

Mikael

M.S.I'd stick to using AD or Advert....ADD is confusing. Could be a regional thing I suppose,
but Add on this side of the pond has nothing to do with an Advertisement. Be careful about
the $5,000. usd humour, if the US Dollar keeps falling against the Euro you might find
yourself losing $.
> Mostly of interest for danes/swedes I guess...
>
> Selling my fullsuspension SWB to make room for my new carbonbike. Theres an [[[[[add]]]] (or will
> be in a day or so) on the swedish HPV-site
with details.
> http://www.folkbildning.net/~jan-inge.ljungberg/index.htm (Choose "Köpes, bytes, säljes" in left
> menu. If the first [[[add]]]] is an
M5 lowracer,
> they haven't posted mine yet. Give 'em some time.)
>
> More pics on my photopage http://photos.yahoo.com/briangoebbels ("For sale"-folder)
>
> Price 5000 DKK or 6500 SEK (or 5000 USD if theres any naive milionaires
reading)

> Mikael

"Joshua Goldberg" skrev...
> I'd stick to using AD or Advert....ADD is confusing. Could be a regional thing I suppose, but Add
> on this side of the pond has nothing to do with an Advertisement.

Thats what happens when you write stuff when you ought to be sleeping. Its ad on this side of
the pond too.

> Be careful about the $5,000. usd humour, if the US Dollar keeps falling against the Euro you might
> find yourself losing $.

Oh well... unmarked barrels of crude oil then. ;-)

Mikael