Evita recumbent

Smeagol

Guest
Hi i'm looking for a pic or info on the 'Evita recumbent', which was made
(not 100% sure) by a recumbent group in Denmark, called 'Evita'.

TIA!

Arjen

Thankx for the info. It looks very nice!

Arjen

[email protected] (Kurt Fischer) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

Smeagol wrote:
> Thanx, it looks nice!

Here's my Evita II in racetrim (#4 at the danish championship last
weekend - tells more about the level of competition in denmark than the
bike though - but congrats to Mikael - the new Danish Champion - waaay
faster than me) : http://www.scheel.net/HPV/evita/images/evita_race.jpg

Be aware that the Evita (at least for the Evita II) isn't as
professional as the big dutch brands; no dropout, no V-brake mounts, no
mount for front derailer, no stop for the steerer, not "standard
hardshell seat mount", bad rear swingarm mount and no paint. When all
that is corrected, its a nice fast allround bike - a bit on the heavy
side (~17kg). A natural upgrade for me would be the Challenge Fujin.

--
cheers
Torben