ex demo , 2nd hand...anything ?

[email protected] wrote:
> Is there any one or anywhere selling the aftermentioned under £800 ?
>
> thanks
>
> grant

Hmm ! Every bicycle I see in the classified ads around here are under
800 pounds! Uh, - OH!
Pounds ; as in $money$!!! Sorry, haven't a clue... ;-)

[email protected] came up with this when s/he headbutted the
keyboard a moment ago in alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent:

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Is there any one or anywhere selling the aftermentioned under £800 ?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> grant

> Hmm ! Every bicycle I see in the classified ads around here are under
> 800 pounds! Uh, - OH!
> Pounds ; as in $money$!!! Sorry, haven't a clue... ;-)

Bunney's Bikes (Nottingham) has a vast selection of semi's and 'bents. Phone
# on their website.

HTH
--
If you can read this -
The ***** fell off!

On 2007-03-24 16:58:16 +0000, Jim <[email protected]> said:

> [email protected] came up with this when s/he headbutted the
> keyboard a moment ago in alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Is there any one or anywhere selling the aftermentioned under £800 ?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> grant

>> Hmm ! Every bicycle I see in the classified ads around here are under
>> 800 pounds! Uh, - OH!
>> Pounds ; as in $money$!!! Sorry, haven't a clue... ;-)

> Bunney's Bikes (Nottingham) has a vast selection of semi's and 'bents. Phone
> # on their website.
>
> HTH

Catrikes start at £995 and we have one used Pocket at the moment at
£950 including rack
and fenders.
--
Three wheels good, two wheels ok