Example of Bill Zaumen LYING: "Mikey, I'm going to flush the rest of your posts"

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Vandeman, Mar 12, 2005.

  1. "The text, if you had read it, has solutions to the equations in closed
    form. The solution was not restricted to a tiny range in frequencies.

    Mikey, I'm going to flush the rest of your posts. You are simply
    grasping at straws - anything to avoid admitting that you really do
    not have clue as to what is being discussed.

    --
    My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB"
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Tags:

  2. On 12 Mar 2005 09:42:54 -0800, "DecSim" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message
    <[email protected]>:

    >yawn

    Hey, I thought that was pretty funny, Zaumen and Mikey having a
    slanging match - I always thought the one was a sock-puppet of the
    other, their behaviour is so similar.

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  3. Bill Z.

    Bill Z. Guest

    Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

    > "The text, if you had read it, has solutions to the equations in closed
    > form. The solution was not restricted to a tiny range in frequencies.
    >
    > Mikey, I'm going to flush the rest of your posts. You are simply
    > grasping at straws - anything to avoid admitting that you really do
    > not have clue as to what is being discussed.

    Mikey posted a subject line accusing me of "lying" (hoping it would be
    repeated.) The reality - the word "posts" has a context, in this
    case, the posts that were shown by my newsreader when I posted that
    statement. I indicated I was ignoring a series of messages, and
    Vanderman is now pretending that this is a life-long contract never to
    reply to anything he ever says.

    Being intellectually dishonest, and having no valid argument,
    Vanderman is now reverting to slanderous personal attacks, putting my
    name in usenet headers to divert attention from his intellectual
    shortcomings.

    Vanderman's behavior goes beyond being a mere idiot. He is showing
    himself to be among the lowest of the low - a piece of human trash
    that (if he had any decency) would be embarassed to crawl out of the
    gutter.

    --
    My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

  4. Bill Z.

    Bill Z. Guest

    "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> writes:
    <snip>

    For those who don't know, I'm on Guy's enemies list for disagreeing
    with a few people who were going around claiming that bicycle helmets
    are next to useless. Guy is almost as bad as Vanderman (the
    difference, aside from the selection of newsgroups, is primarily in
    their choice of pet peeves).

  5. On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:21:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >For those who don't know, I'm on Guy's enemies list for disagreeing
    >with a few people who were going around claiming that bicycle helmets
    >are next to useless.

    For those who don't know, everyone who disagrees with Bill "Laa laa
    I'm not listening" Zaumen is a "troll" or a "liar". Especially if
    they cite evidence and then challenge him to do the same, he really
    hates that. He hates it worst when you follow up a link he's cited
    and find that it says the opposite of what he's claimed.

    If you want to wind Zaumie up ask him what model helmet he wears :)

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  6. Bill Z.

    Bill Z. Guest

    "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> writes:

    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:21:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
    > wrote in message <[email protected]>:
    >
    > >For those who don't know, I'm on Guy's enemies list for disagreeing
    > >with a few people who were going around claiming that bicycle helmets
    > >are next to useless.

    > For those who don't know, everyone who disagrees with Bill "Laa laa
    > I'm not listening" Zaumen is a "troll" or a "liar".

    Guy is another "honesty challenged" character who whined when I
    pointed out how he was consistently misrepresented what I had
    said. It's his standard method of operation. As to "trolling",
    in the discussion in question, Guy was responding to absolutely
    everything I posted, and would turn a 15 line post into some-
    thing many screenfuls long as he cut and pasted text from various
    old posts or other sources. Meanwhile, I was responding to a
    fraction of his posts.

    When he started his infantile name calling (see above) I started
    flushing most of his posts for that day, and he whined and whined.
    Sounds like a troll to me. :)

    --
    My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

  7. Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Guest

    > For those who don't know, everyone who disagrees with Bill "Laa laa
    > I'm not listening" Zaumen is a "troll" or a "liar"...

    > ....85% of helmet
    > statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

    Well now, THERE'S a lesson in credibility! :)

    Wolfgang

  8. On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:23:03 -0600, "Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >> ....85% of helmet
    >> statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

    >Well now, THERE'S a lesson in credibility!

    Have you read those studies? I suggest you do, paying close attention
    to the detailed composition of the case and control groups. Then
    consider why, given that even the original authors now admit that the
    data does not support the 85% figure, this is still the only one
    quoted by many helmet advocates.

    http://www.cyclehelmets.org/mf.html#1047

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  9. On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:23:20 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >> For those who don't know, everyone who disagrees with Bill "Laa laa
    >> I'm not listening" Zaumen is a "troll" or a "liar".

    >Guy is another "honesty challenged" character

    Thereby proving my point neatly, thank you.

    >As to "trolling",
    >in the discussion in question, Guy was responding to absolutely
    >everything I posted,

    Incorrect, only lots of it. In Zaumenspeak, that's a LIE you told
    there, Bill. Of course, the level of posting picking you up would
    have dropped dramatically if you hadn't been arguing a point which was
    demonstrably not supported by the evidence you cited.

    >and would turn a 15 line post into some-
    >thing many screenfuls long as he cut and pasted text from various
    >old posts or other sources.

    Incorrect. In almost every case, save where it was necessary to
    repeat a consistently unanswered question (such as: do you have
    evidence for that?), every word was typed individually. But then I am
    not surprised he didn't read them closely enough to realise this. He
    didn't even read the content of some of the links he posted, and he
    admitted to not having read some of the studies he recommended. If
    you want to wind Zaumie up, try asking if his library has opened after
    the July 4 holiday yet.

    >Meanwhile, I was responding to a
    >fraction of his posts.

    And "flushing" the rest, hence Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening"
    Zaumen.

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

  10. Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Guest

    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:23:03 -0600, "Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message <[email protected]>:
    >
    >>> ....85% of helmet
    >>> statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

    >>Well now, THERE'S a lesson in credibility!

    > Have you read those studies?

    Nope.

    > I suggest you do...

    I don't have time for that. Making up statistics takes up about 87% of my
    waking hours and then, what with lunch and all.....another 16%....that
    barely leaves me time to go potty.

    Wolfgang

  11. On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:41:50 -0600, "Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >Making up statistics takes up about 87% of my waking hours

    And 24.312579648% of statistics are stated to a meaningless degree of
    precision.

  12. On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:41:03 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote:

    ..Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
    ..
    ..> "The text, if you had read it, has solutions to the equations in closed
    ..> form. The solution was not restricted to a tiny range in frequencies.
    ..>
    ..> Mikey, I'm going to flush the rest of your posts. You are simply
    ..> grasping at straws - anything to avoid admitting that you really do
    ..> not have clue as to what is being discussed.
    ..
    ..Mikey posted a subject line accusing me of "lying" (hoping it would be
    ..repeated.) The reality - the word "posts" has a context, in this
    ..case, the posts that were shown by my newsreader when I posted that
    ..statement.

    BS. You didn't restrict it to a particular time, so it refers to all my posts
    henceforth.

    Besides, you didn't do it! You kept responding to every post on this subject.

    Face it: you just LIED.

    I indicated I was ignoring a series of messages, and
    ..Vanderman is now pretending that this is a life-long contract never to
    ..reply to anything he ever says.
    ..
    ..Being intellectually dishonest, and having no valid argument,
    ..Vanderman is now reverting to slanderous personal attacks, putting my
    ..name in usenet headers to divert attention from his intellectual
    ..shortcomings.
    ..
    ..Vanderman's behavior goes beyond being a mere idiot. He is showing
    ..himself to be among the lowest of the low - a piece of human trash
    ..that (if he had any decency) would be embarassed to crawl out of the
    ..gutter.

    What does that have to do with the fact that you don't use a cell phone, because
    you think they are dangerous, even though you are too embarrassed to admit it,
    because you would be agreeing with ME. Coward.
    ===

  13. On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:21:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote:

    .."Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> writes:
    ..<snip>
    ..
    ..For those who don't know, I'm on Guy's enemies list for disagreeing
    ..with a few people who were going around claiming that bicycle helmets
    ..are next to useless.

    I'm sure he meant Why protect a head that has nothing inside?

    Guy is almost as bad as Vanderman (the
    ..difference, aside from the selection of newsgroups, is primarily in
    ..their choice of pet peeves).

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  14. On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:18:47 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    ..On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:21:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
    ..wrote in message <[email protected]>:
    ..
    ..>For those who don't know, I'm on Guy's enemies list for disagreeing
    ..>with a few people who were going around claiming that bicycle helmets
    ..>are next to useless.
    ..
    ..For those who don't know, everyone who disagrees with Bill "Laa laa
    ..I'm not listening" Zaumen is a "troll" or a "liar". Especially if
    ..they cite evidence and then challenge him to do the same, he really
    ..hates that. He hates it worst when you follow up a link he's cited
    ..and find that it says the opposite of what he's claimed.
    ..
    ..If you want to wind Zaumie up ask him what model helmet he wears :)

    Better still (more fun): ask him if he owns a cell phone, and if he uses it next
    to his head. Just don't expect an honest answer.

    ..Guy

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  15. DecSim

    DecSim Guest

    ah here we get Mike "All I do is tell the truth" Vandeman using the
    insults coward and liar.

    Me-
    "I am talking about your dirty little habit of trolling in mountain
    bike forums and groups.Trolling is the act of posting a message of a
    inflammatory nature with the intention of starting a verbal fight with
    other users."

    Mike-
    "I have never done that. All I do is tell the truth. Mountain bikers
    react
    in accordance with their personalities."

    Come on Mike, be a bit more 'extremist'-

    http://www.geocities.com/mike_vandeman_the_extremist/

  16. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "DecSim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ah here we get Mike "All I do is tell the truth" Vandeman using the
    > insults coward and liar.
    >
    > Me-
    > "I am talking about your dirty little habit of trolling in mountain
    > bike forums and groups.Trolling is the act of posting a message of a
    > inflammatory nature with the intention of starting a verbal fight with
    > other users."
    >
    > Mike-
    > "I have never done that. All I do is tell the truth. Mountain bikers
    > react
    > in accordance with their personalities."

    Sadly, Mikey actually believes that. It's a clear indication of how out of
    touch with reality he is. Many people suffering mental illness truly
    believe that they are in touch with some special "truth" and that they have
    a duty to "spread the word" to the rest of us. For some, this takes the
    form of hyper-religiosity. For others, like Mikey, it manifests as an
    obsession with wildlife and mountain bikes.

    He needs help. In the real world, he's probably a very lonely guy...given
    his obsessions I doubt that he has any healthy relationships in his life.

    GG

    > Come on Mike, be a bit more 'extremist'-
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mike_vandeman_the_extremist/

  17. cc

    cc Guest

    > "The text, if you had read it, has solutions to the equations in closed
    > form. The solution was not restricted to a tiny range in frequencies.

    Bitch fight !!!!!

  18. Bill Z.

    Bill Z. Guest

    "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> writes:

    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:23:20 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
    > wrote in message <[email protected]>:
    >
    > >> For those who don't know, everyone who disagrees with Bill "Laa laa
    > >> I'm not listening" Zaumen is a "troll" or a "liar".

    > >Guy is another "honesty challenged" character

    > Thereby proving my point neatly, thank you.

    Oh come off it Guy. Everyone knows your tactics - you've been known
    to say someone will call you a liar before posting a lie, so you
    can talk about that instead of what you actually said in a follow-up
    post.

    > >As to "trolling", in the discussion in question, Guy was responding
    > >to absolutely everything I posted,

    > Incorrect, only lots of it. In Zaumenspeak, that's a LIE you told
    > there, Bill.

    Anyone can pull up these messages and plot a distribution of how
    many of my messages you replied to versus how many of yours I
    replied to. Since on many days, I'd reply to one, quickly deciding
    you were behaving badly and flush the others, it should be pretty
    obvious how this will turn out.

    > >and would turn a 15 line post into some-
    > >thing many screenfuls long as he cut and pasted text from various
    > >old posts or other sources.

    > Incorrect. In almost every case, save where it was necessary to
    > repeat a consistently unanswered question

    (while any answer would be ignored, of course, and some "questions"
    where just plain silly.)

    > >Meanwhile, I was responding to a
    > >fraction of his posts.

    > And "flushing" the rest, hence Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening"
    > Zaumen.

    Usually they were flushed in response to such infantile name
    calling. Anything else Guy says today will get the same
    treatement - down the tubes.

    --
    My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

  19. Bill Z.

    Bill Z. Guest

    Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:21:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote:
    >
    > ."Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> writes:
    > .<snip>
    > .
    > .For those who don't know, I'm on Guy's enemies list for disagreeing
    > .with a few people who were going around claiming that bicycle helmets
    > .are next to useless.
    >
    > I'm sure he meant Why protect a head that has nothing inside?

    Nope, but you can waste your time reading that thread if you like.

    --
    My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB