Excel spreadsheet wanted

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Russell Nichols, Apr 24, 2003.

  1. Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates time
    taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to [email protected] Thanks
    in advance Russ

    Tags:

  2. Tbgibb

    Tbgibb Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Russell Nicholson"
    <[email protected]> writes:

    >Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates
    >time taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to . . .

    I must be totally clueless, how hard would that be too write?

    Tom Gibb <[email protected]

  3. TBGibb wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>, "Russell Nicholson"
    > <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > >Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates
    > >time taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to . . .
    >
    > I must be totally clueless, how hard would that be too write?
    >
    > Tom Gibb <[email protected]>

    This is almost too easy for an unethical person with macro virii. <G>

    Barry

  4. you and me clueless together.

    I could send you a sheet that counts the area in a 56 hectare development with a total floor area of
    1,200,000m2.......?

    <[email protected]> writes:

    >Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates
    >time taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to . . .

    I must be totally clueless, how hard would that be too write?

    Tom Gibb <[email protected]

  5. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    [email protected] (TBGibb) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>, "Russell Nicholson"
    > <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > >Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates
    > >time taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to . . .
    >
    > I must be totally clueless, how hard would that be too write?

    That depends. If Russell really just wants to calculate time and speed, it's about 2 minutes work.
    If he wants publish presentable results taking handicaps, gender, age categories, team results,
    series rankings and goodness knows what else into account it's not quite so trivial.

    --
    Dave...