Excellent Half Ironman Training Plan

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Sbr_24_7, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Sbr_24_7

    Sbr_24_7 Guest

    Tags:

  2. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    Why? How would you know that? Many people in this NG recommend stuff. Just because it was
    unsolicited doesn't make it spam. Unless you know this person is affiliated with TrainingBible.

    "Dipl.-Math. Markus Sagebiel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > sbr_24_7 wrote:
    >
    > this is spam

  3. Jim K.

    Jim K. Guest

    I think it's spam too. If you want to sell me something do the decent thing and put a note in the
    header that this is an advertisement to sell something. As of now he's just another person on my
    kill list.

    news:[email protected]...