Excellent links to the Ritalin issue ...



I

Ilena

Guest
Thanks much to Ms Drew for compiling some excellent links on the Ritalin Issue ...

From Jan:

It is a pity the US drugs kids, before their brains are developed.

http://www.ahrp.org/infomail/03/08/25.html

Rampant Misdiagnosis

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/living/health/7852459.htm

http://groups.msn.com/psychbusters

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/cngrtest/ct051600.htm

http://www.add-adhd.org/ritalin.html

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,949150,00.html

http://www.cultureshocktv.com/internews/2002/aug27200248932.shtml

http://www.familyeducation.com/article/0,1120,23-10318-0-2,00.html

http://www.drug-rehabs.org/faqs/FAQ-ritalin.php

http://i2i.org/article.aspx?ID=325

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/31/health/main326478.shtml

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0205/p14s01-stss.html

http://www.healthysource.com/ritalin.html

http://borntoexplore.org/unschool/ritalin.htm

http://www.cchr.org/art/eng/page48.htm

Jan

~~~~~~~~~

Both the Ritalin Industry and the Silicone Industry have funded front group ACSH ... and a little
"follow the money" leads to two enormous industry cover up ...

For the links to the Healthfraud / Quackwatch Gang on the internet pushing their Industry viewpoints
as facts ...

Check the links here to the Web of Deception and Quackwatch, ACSH, and Junkscience.com found here:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

For links to the breast implant controversy ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
 
J

Jan

Guest
>Subject: Excellent links to the Ritalin issue ...
>From: [email protected] (Ilena)
>Date: 3/5/2004 9:29 AM Pacific Standard Time
>Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>Thanks much to Ms Drew for compiling some excellent links on the Ritalin Issue ...

You are most welcome and I have more!!!!! For another time.

>From Jan:
>
>
>It is a pity the US drugs kids, before their brains are developed.
>
>http://www.ahrp.org/infomail/03/08/25.html
>
>Rampant Misdiagnosis
>
>http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/living/health/7852459.htm
>
>http://groups.msn.com/psychbusters
>
>http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/cngrtest/ct051600.htm
>
>http://www.add-adhd.org/ritalin.html
>
>http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,949150,00.html
>
>http://www.cultureshocktv.com/internews/2002/aug27200248932.shtml
>
>http://www.familyeducation.com/article/0,1120,23-10318-0-2,00.html
>
>http://www.drug-rehabs.org/faqs/FAQ-ritalin.php
>
>http://i2i.org/article.aspx?ID=325
>
>http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/31/health/main326478.shtml
>
>http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0205/p14s01-stss.html
>
>http://www.healthysource.com/ritalin.html
>
>http://borntoexplore.org/unschool/ritalin.htm
>
>http://www.cchr.org/art/eng/page48.htm
>
>Jan
>
>~~~~~~~~~
>
>
>Both the Ritalin Industry and the Silicone Industry have funded front group ACSH ... and a little
>"follow the money" leads to two enormous industry cover up ...
>
>For the links to the Healthfraud / Quackwatch Gang on the internet pushing their Industry
>viewpoints as facts ...
>
>Check the links here to the Web of Deception and Quackwatch, ACSH, and Junkscience.com found here:
>
>www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
>
>
>For links to the breast implant controversy ...
>
>www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
>
>
>
 
A

Anth

Guest
http://www.drlaurathompson.com/ If you are interested, some articles on there about children who
have been taken off Ritalin and are doing good. Anth

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Thanks much to Ms Drew for compiling some excellent links on the Ritalin Issue ...
>
> From Jan:
>
>
> It is a pity the US drugs kids, before their brains are developed.
>
> http://www.ahrp.org/infomail/03/08/25.html
>
> Rampant Misdiagnosis
>
> http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/living/health/7852459.htm
>
> http://groups.msn.com/psychbusters
>
> http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/cngrtest/ct051600.htm
>
> http://www.add-adhd.org/ritalin.html
>
> http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,949150,00.html
>
> http://www.cultureshocktv.com/internews/2002/aug27200248932.shtml
>
> http://www.familyeducation.com/article/0,1120,23-10318-0-2,00.html
>
> http://www.drug-rehabs.org/faqs/FAQ-ritalin.php
>
> http://i2i.org/article.aspx?ID=325
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/31/health/main326478.shtml
>
> http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0205/p14s01-stss.html
>
> http://www.healthysource.com/ritalin.html
>
> http://borntoexplore.org/unschool/ritalin.htm
>
> http://www.cchr.org/art/eng/page48.htm
>
> Jan
>
> ~~~~~~~~~
>
>
> Both the Ritalin Industry and the Silicone Industry have funded front group ACSH ... and a little
> "follow the money" leads to two enormous industry cover up ...
>
> For the links to the Healthfraud / Quackwatch Gang on the internet pushing their Industry
> viewpoints as facts ...
>
> Check the links here to the Web of Deception and Quackwatch, ACSH, and Junkscience.com found here:
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
>
>
> For links to the breast implant controversy ...
>
> www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
 
J

Jeff

Guest
"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.drlaurathompson.com/ If you are interested, some articles on there about children who
> have been taken off Ritalin and are doing good.

And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and are doing great!

Jeff

> Anth
>
> "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Thanks much to Ms Drew for compiling some excellent links on the Ritalin Issue ...
> >
> > From Jan:
> >
> >
> > It is a pity the US drugs kids, before their brains are developed.
> >
> > http://www.ahrp.org/infomail/03/08/25.html
> >
> > Rampant Misdiagnosis
> >
> > http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/living/health/7852459.htm
> >
> > http://groups.msn.com/psychbusters
> >
> > http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/cngrtest/ct051600.htm
> >
> > http://www.add-adhd.org/ritalin.html
> >
> > http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,949150,00.html
> >
> > http://www.cultureshocktv.com/internews/2002/aug27200248932.shtml
> >
> > http://www.familyeducation.com/article/0,1120,23-10318-0-2,00.html
> >
> > http://www.drug-rehabs.org/faqs/FAQ-ritalin.php
> >
> > http://i2i.org/article.aspx?ID=325
> >
> > http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/31/health/main326478.shtml
> >
> > http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0205/p14s01-stss.html
> >
> > http://www.healthysource.com/ritalin.html
> >
> > http://borntoexplore.org/unschool/ritalin.htm
> >
> > http://www.cchr.org/art/eng/page48.htm
> >
> > Jan
> >
> > ~~~~~~~~~
> >
> >
> > Both the Ritalin Industry and the Silicone Industry have funded front group ACSH ... and a
> > little "follow the money" leads to two enormous industry cover up ...
> >
> > For the links to the Healthfraud / Quackwatch Gang on the internet pushing their Industry
> > viewpoints as facts ...
> >
> > Check the links here to the Web of Deception and Quackwatch, ACSH, and Junkscience.com
> > found here:
> >
> > www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
> >
> >
> > For links to the breast implant controversy ...
> >
> > www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
 
R

Rich.

Guest
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:01:18 -0500, "Jeff" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and are doing great!
>
>Jeff

Shhhh. Don't want to talk about that. In this newsgroup the only information (that is accepted by alties) about conventional treatment like Ritalin for ADHD, is negative information. Their whole purpose here is to provide propaganda that demonizes conventional medicine while glorifying alternative medicine.

Aloha,

Rich
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

The best defense to logic is ignorance
 
J

John

Guest
A word from the pharma shill:

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<c2bb83
>
> And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and are doing great!
>
> Jeff
>

Great, on the road to addiction, brought to you by the AMA, the monopoly
medicine.

"The American Medical Association is fashioned to prescribe drugs and perform
various treatments that although they may be unsuspecting, tend to weed out the
weaker species. The Council views the AMA's 'modern medicine' as barbaric. Their
plans are to have mind-enhanced health associates, like some of the USC medical
and dental graduates, who provide the new health care for the Elite, after the
takeover. Precision surgery with laser technology will make the so-called "modern
methods" of surgery obsolete. Miracle medicines and herbs (God's pharmacy) will
keep the body healthy. An understanding of the way the electro-molecular energy
field around the body operates will allow the healthy body to be kept in perfect
alignment creating perpetual perfect health or it can be brought back into
alignment easily with the use of high-tech field variation equipment. This will
be the modern medicine of the future and upcoming doctors will be trained in
these methods in order to further the evolution of the Elite. The Elite plan to
enjoy total and complete health due to their technology in electromagnetic
fields. They also have antibodies against the diseases they let loose and make
sure they are protected. Of course all of these findings came about by research
and experiments on unsuspecting groups of people."—Brice Taylor (Thanks For The
Memories p 283)http://www.whale.to/v/quotes2.html
 
A

Anth

Guest
Is it not better not to have the drug in their system and be
well, than to have it in their system and suffer potential
side effects? Cheers Anth

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.drlaurathompson.com/ If you are interested,
> > some articles on there about children who have
been
> > taken off Ritalin and are doing good.
>
> And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and are
> doing great!
>
> Jeff
>
>
> > Anth
> >
> > "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Thanks much to Ms Drew for compiling some excellent
> > > links on the Ritalin Issue ...
> > >
> > > From Jan:
> > >
> > >
> > > It is a pity the US drugs kids, before their brains
> > > are developed.
> > >
> > > http://www.ahrp.org/infomail/03/08/25.html
> > >
> > > Rampant Misdiagnosis
> > >
> > > http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/living/health/785245-
> > > 9.htm
> > >
> > > http://groups.msn.com/psychbusters
> > >
> > > http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/cngrtest/ct051600.htm
> > >
> > > http://www.add-adhd.org/ritalin.html
> > >
> > > http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,9-
> > > 49150,00.html
> > >
> > > http://www.cultureshocktv.com/internews/2002/aug27200-
> > > 248932.shtml
> > >
> > > http://www.familyeducation.com/article/0,1120,23-
> > > 10318-0-2,00.html
> > >
> > > http://www.drug-rehabs.org/faqs/FAQ-ritalin.php
> > >
> > > http://i2i.org/article.aspx?ID=325
> > >
> > > http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/31/health/main-
> > > 326478.shtml
> > >
> > > http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0205/p14s01-stss.html
> > >
> > > http://www.healthysource.com/ritalin.html
> > >
> > > http://borntoexplore.org/unschool/ritalin.htm
> > >
> > > http://www.cchr.org/art/eng/page48.htm
> > >
> > > Jan
> > >
> > > ~~~~~~~~~
> > >
> > >
> > > Both the Ritalin Industry and the Silicone Industry
> > > have funded front group ACSH ... and a little "follow
> > > the money" leads to two enormous industry cover up ...
> > >
> > > For the links to the Healthfraud / Quackwatch Gang on
> > > the internet pushing their Industry viewpoints as
> > > facts ...
> > >
> > > Check the links here to the Web of Deception and
> > > Quackwatch, ACSH, and Junkscience.com found here:
> > >
> > > www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
> > >
> > >
> > > For links to the breast implant controversy ...
> > >
> > > www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
> >
>
 
J

Jeff

Guest
"john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A word from the pharma shill:
>
> "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<c2bb83
> >
> > And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and
> > are doing great!
> >
> > Jeff
> >
>
> Great, on the road to addiction, brought to you by the
> AMA, the monopoly medicine.

Except that studies show that kids who take Ritalin for ADHD
are no more likely to become addicted to other drugs than
people with ADHD who don't take Ritalin.

Jeff

<garbage quote deleted, not posting to breast implant group
-- I don't see the relevance
 
M

Mark Probert-Ma

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:01:18 -0500, "Jeff"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> >And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and
> >are doing great!
> >
> >Jeff
>
>
> Shhhh. Don't want to talk about that. In this newsgroup
> the only information (that is accepted by alties) about
> conventional treatment like Ritalin for ADHD, is negative
> information. Their whole purpose here is to provide
> propaganda that demonizes conventional medicine while
> glorifying alternative medicine.

The 10 Concepts of Being Anti-Ritalin

1. No matter what good it may do (like in helping post CVA
dementia, etc.) it is an evil drug.
2. It is not needed since AD/HD does not exist.
3. It is always overprescribed, even though the evidence
says otherwise.
4. It is a bad drug because the pills make people
abuse them.
5. It causes cancer, even though the tumor is not found
in humans, and the same study showed that it seems to
have a mild protective effective on certain types of
breast tumors.
6. It is addictive when taken as prescribed (even though
there is not one case study showing this.)
7. Children are never helped by it.
8. Only shills push it.
9. Only pure-at-heart people oppose it, although the evil
Kriminal Kult of $cientology lists it first. (note that
the KK$ is opposed to all psychiatric care, incluidng
medicaiton, psychiatry, psychology, etc. since they are
business competitors).
10. Jan Drew says it is bad.
 
M

Mark Probert-Ma

Guest
"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it not better not to have the drug in their system and
> be well, than to have it in their system and suffer
> potential side effects? Cheers

Firstly, and I know it is semantics, but i sis one that bugs
me, one cannot suffer from anything that is potential.

Secondly, the side effects issue is way overstated, IMNSHO,
and has been so because of the scare mongering of the anti-
science know-nothings (look who oppose it in these groups).
Example: there are several sceintific studies which show
that the "growth stunting" side effect is actually a growth
pattern due to the condtion. Several years ago a study
showed that AD/HD kids who were not on meds had the same
delayed growth pattern as kids who were on meds. Curiously,
all of the kids grew to nearly their predicted height.
 
M

Mark Probert-Ma

Guest
"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > A word from the pharma shill:
> >
> > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<c2bb83
> > >
> > > And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and
> > > are doing
great!
> > >
> > > Jeff
> > >
> >
> > Great, on the road to addiction, brought to you by the
> > AMA, the monopoly medicine.
>
> Except that studies show that kids who take Ritalin for
> ADHD are no more likely to become addicted to other drugs
> than people with ADHD who don't take Ritalin.

Jeff, I know this is hard to beleive, but Jan Drew herself
posted an article in m.h.a. a few months ago which said that
kids who are not treated with medicaiton are more likely to
become addicted.

Sadly, when Jan was confronted with this astounding piece of
information, she denied it.
 
D

David Wright

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
john <[email protected]> wrote:
>A word from the pharma shill:
>
>"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<c2bb83
>>
>> And many children with ADHD have be put on Ritalin and
>> are doing great!
>>
>Great, on the road to addiction, brought to you by the AMA,
>the monopoly medicine.

Hard to justify a statement like that, given that half of US
physicians don't belong to the AMA.

<removed a.s.b-i from distribution list, totally off-
topic for them>

>"The American Medical Association is fashioned to prescribe
>drugs and perform various treatments that although they may
>be unsuspecting, tend to weed out the weaker species. The
>Council views the AMA's 'modern medicine' as barbaric.
>Their plans are to have mind-enhanced health associates,

Here we see the source of John's jealousy. He's always
wanted to be mind-enhanced. Or even to have a mind.

>like some of the USC medical and dental graduates, who
>provide the new health care for the Elite, after the
>takeover. Precision surgery with laser technology will make
>the so-called "modern methods" of surgery obsolete.

Including the ones that already use lasers, I suppose. It's
actually pretty funny that a technophobe like John-boy would
be pushing this swill...

> Miracle medicines and herbs (God's pharmacy) will keep the
> body healthy. An understanding of the way the electro-
> molecular energy field around the body operates will allow
> the healthy body to be kept in perfect alignment creating
> perpetual perfect health or it can be brought back into
> alignment easily with the use of high-tech field variation
> equipment.

Oh, man -- and I guess we'll all have to study the entirely
new discipline of physics that will explain how this works.

>This will be the modern medicine of the future and upcoming
>doctors will be trained in these methods in order to
>further the evolution of the Elite. The Elite plan to enjoy
>total and complete health due to their technology in
>electromagnetic fields. They also have antibodies against
>the diseases they let loose and make sure they are
>protected. Of course all of these findings came about by
>research and experiments on unsuspecting groups of
>people."—Brice Taylor (Thanks For The Memories p
>283)http://www.whale.to/v/quotes2.html

Question for the audience -- is even "Dr" Cee nutty enough
to believe this one?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)
 
K

Kathy Cole

Guest
(Followups exclude asbi)

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Is it not better not to have the drug in their system and
> be well, than to have it in their system and suffer
> potential side effects?

If the kids were well in the first place, would the kids
have been in the doctor's office??
 
M

Mdd

Guest
"Kathy Cole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> (Followups exclude asbi)
>
> On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Is it not better not to have the drug in their system
> > and be well, than to have it in their system and suffer
> > potential side effects?
>
> If the kids were well in the first place, would the kids
> have been in the doctor's office??
Often, it is because the parents are sick, or at least total
failures at parenting. And so little Johnny gets a pill.
 
M

Mark Probert-Ma

Guest
"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Kathy Cole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > (Followups exclude asbi)
> >
> > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > Is it not better not to have the drug in their system
> > > and be well, than to have it in their system and
> > > suffer potential side effects?
> >
> > If the kids were well in the first place, would the kids
> > have been in the doctor's office??
> Often, it is because the parents are sick, or at
> least total failures at parenting. And so little
> Johnny gets a pill.

Can you say, HOGWASH? No? then practice.

The decision to use medication is an agonizing one for all
the parents I have met. Many have delayed medication for
years, why their child suffers failure after failur ein
school, in social settings, etc. and, when they finally see
no other route, and choose medication, they see dramatic
changes in their child's life. Things like school success,
friends, socialization, etc.

What you said is utter ********, and is real old news.
 
M

Mdd

Guest
"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:5x%[email protected]...
>
> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kathy Cole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > (Followups exclude asbi)
> > >
> > > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
> > > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Is it not better not to have the drug in their
> > > > system and be well, than to have it in their system
> > > > and suffer potential side effects?
> > >
> > > If the kids were well in the first place, would the
> > > kids have been in the doctor's office??
> > Often, it is because the parents are sick, or at least
> > total failures at parenting. And so little Johnny gets
> > a pill.
>
> Can you say, HOGWASH? No? then practice.
>
> The decision to use medication is an agonizing one for all
> the parents I have met. Many have delayed medication for
> years, why their child suffers failure after failur ein
> school, in social settings, etc. and, when they finally
> see no other route, and choose medication, they see
> dramatic
changes
> in their child's life. Things like school success,
> friends, socialization, etc.
>
> What you said is utter ********, and is real old news.
>
>
>
Spoken like a true believer and user.
 
M

Mark Probert-Ma

Guest
"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:5x%[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Kathy Cole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > > (Followups exclude asbi)
> > > >
> > > > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
<[email protected]>
> > > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Is it not better not to have the drug in their
> > > > > system and be well, than to have it in their
> > > > > system and suffer potential side effects?
> > > >
> > > > If the kids were well in the first place, would the
> > > > kids have been
in
> > > > the doctor's office??
> > > Often, it is because the parents are sick, or at least
> > > total failures
at
> > > parenting. And so little Johnny gets a pill.
> >
> > Can you say, HOGWASH? No? then practice.
> >
> > The decision to use medication is an agonizing one for
> > all the parents I have met. Many have delayed medication
> > for years, why their child
suffers
> > failure after failur ein school, in social settings,
> > etc. and, when they finally see no other route, and
> > choose medication, they see dramatic
> changes
> > in their child's life. Things like school success,
> > friends,
socialization,
> > etc.
> >
> > What you said is utter ********, and is real old news.
> >
> >
> >
> Spoken like a true believer and user.

I am most definitely a true beleiver as I have seen the
results of medicating and not medicating.

I am sorry that you hate children so much that you want to
see them fail in school and be ostracized by their peers.
 
M

Mdd

Guest
"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
>
> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> > [email protected]>
wrote
> > in message
> > news:5x%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > >
> > > > "Kathy Cole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > > news:[email protected]...
> > > > > (Followups exclude asbi)
> > > > >
> > > > > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
> <[email protected]>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > Is it not better not to have the drug in their
> > > > > > system and be
well,
> > > > > > than to have it in their system and suffer
> > > > > > potential side
effects?
> > > > >
> > > > > If the kids were well in the first place, would
> > > > > the kids have been
> in
> > > > > the doctor's office??
> > > > Often, it is because the parents are sick, or at
> > > > least total
failures
> at
> > > > parenting. And so little Johnny gets a pill.
> > >
> > > Can you say, HOGWASH? No? then practice.
> > >
> > > The decision to use medication is an agonizing one for
> > > all the parents
I
> > > have met. Many have delayed medication for years, why
> > > their child
> suffers
> > > failure after failur ein school, in social settings,
> > > etc. and, when
they
> > > finally see no other route, and choose medication,
> > > they see dramatic
> > changes
> > > in their child's life. Things like school success,
> > > friends,
> socialization,
> > > etc.
> > >
> > > What you said is utter ********, and is real old news.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > Spoken like a true believer and user.
>
>
> I am most definitely a true beleiver as I have seen the
> results of medicating and not medicating.
>
> I am sorry that you hate children so much that you want to
> see them fail
in
> school and be ostracized by their peers.
>
>
>
I'm very sorry that you are so brainwashed that you can only
think of drugs as the be all end all answer to your
problems. I have seen the results . I have seen the results
of some alternative solutions also. I stand by my statement
that often it is the parents that are sick. If I may ask,
why did you jump right in when the parents were called to
task? Do you have some issues with YOUR parenting? Or do you
have some unresolved issues with your decision to give drugs
to those you care for? Your speedy response could lead a
person to think that you must. You might talk to a
professional about it you know.
 
M

Mark Probert-Ma

Guest
"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> > > [email protected]>
> wrote
> > > in message news:5x%[email protected]
> > > lny.cv.net...
> > > >
> > > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > > news:[email protected]...
> > > > >
> > > > > "Kathy Cole" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > > > message news:[email protected]
> > > > > ax.com...
> > > > > > (Followups exclude asbi)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
> > <[email protected]>
> > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Is it not better not to have the drug in their
> > > > > > > system and be
> well,
> > > > > > > than to have it in their system and suffer
> > > > > > > potential side
> effects?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If the kids were well in the first place, would
> > > > > > the kids have
been
> > in
> > > > > > the doctor's office??
> > > > > Often, it is because the parents are sick, or at
> > > > > least total
> failures
> > at
> > > > > parenting. And so little Johnny gets a pill.
> > > >
> > > > Can you say, HOGWASH? No? then practice.
> > > >
> > > > The decision to use medication is an agonizing one
> > > > for all the
parents
> I
> > > > have met. Many have delayed medication for years,
> > > > why their child
> > suffers
> > > > failure after failur ein school, in social settings,
> > > > etc. and, when
> they
> > > > finally see no other route, and choose medication,
> > > > they see dramatic
> > > changes
> > > > in their child's life. Things like school success,
> > > > friends,
> > socialization,
> > > > etc.
> > > >
> > > > What you said is utter ********, and is real old
> > > > news.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > Spoken like a true believer and user.
> >
> >
> > I am most definitely a true beleiver as I have seen the
> > results of medicating and not medicating.
> >
> > I am sorry that you hate children so much that you want
> > to see them fail
> in
> > school and be ostracized by their peers.
> >
> >
> >
> I'm very sorry that you are so brainwashed that you can
> only think of
drugs
> as the be all end all answer to your problems.

When one is out of rational discourse, call the other side
brainwashed. Typical Altie trick.

As I said, I have seen it personally over 16+ years.

I have seen the results . I
> have seen the results of some alternative solutions also.
> I stand by my statement that often it is the parents that
> are sick.

You can stand, sit or crawl in the slime, which, I suspect,
is your preferred place. You are clueless.

> If I may ask, why did you jump right in when the parents
> were called to task?

Because I have been the recipient of such **** as I chose to
have my son use medication as part of our overall plan.

> Do you have some issues with YOUR parenting?

None whatsoever. My son is doing fantastic with his life.

> Or do you have some unresolved issues with your decision
> to give drugs to those you care for?

Nope. None at all. When I see my son happy, doing what he
wants and succeeding, I have no issues at all.

> Your speedy response could lead a person to think that you
> must. You might talk to a professional about it you know.

I have talked to professionals about my sons needs.

However, your use of offensive diagnosis proves, yet again,
that you are in the slime.
 
M

Mdd

Guest
"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
>
> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> > [email protected]>
wrote
> > in message news:[email protected]
> > ny.cv.net...
> > >
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > >
> > > > "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> > > > [email protected]>
> > wrote
> > > > in message news:5x%[email protected]
> > > > cvlny.cv.net...
> > > > >
> > > > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > > > news:[email protected]...
> > > > > >
> > > > > > "Kathy Cole" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > > > > message news:m4gm40hfh89vc6e5l3efs0c0jqlb7mp7u3-
> > > > > > @4ax.com...
> > > > > > > (Followups exclude asbi)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:13:16 -0000, "Anth"
> > > <[email protected]>
> > > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Is it not better not to have the drug in
> > > > > > > > their system and be
> > well,
> > > > > > > > than to have it in their system and suffer
> > > > > > > > potential side
> > effects?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If the kids were well in the first place,
> > > > > > > would the kids have
> been
> > > in
> > > > > > > the doctor's office??
> > > > > > Often, it is because the parents are sick, or at
> > > > > > least total
> > failures
> > > at
> > > > > > parenting. And so little Johnny gets a pill.
> > > > >
> > > > > Can you say, HOGWASH? No? then practice.
> > > > >
> > > > > The decision to use medication is an agonizing one
> > > > > for all the
> parents
> > I
> > > > > have met. Many have delayed medication for years,
> > > > > why their child
> > > suffers
> > > > > failure after failur ein school, in social
> > > > > settings, etc. and,
when
> > they
> > > > > finally see no other route, and choose medication,
> > > > > they see
dramatic
> > > > changes
> > > > > in their child's life. Things like school success,
> > > > > friends,
> > > socialization,
> > > > > etc.
> > > > >
> > > > > What you said is utter ********, and is real old
> > > > > news.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > Spoken like a true believer and user.
> > >
> > >
> > > I am most definitely a true beleiver as I have seen
> > > the results of medicating and not medicating.
> > >
> > > I am sorry that you hate children so much that you
> > > want to see them
fail
> > in
> > > school and be ostracized by their peers.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > I'm very sorry that you are so brainwashed that you can
> > only think of
> drugs
> > as the be all end all answer to your problems.
>
> When one is out of rational discourse, call the other side
> brainwashed. Typical Altie trick.
>
> As I said, I have seen it personally over 16+ years.
>
> I have seen the results . I
> > have seen the results of some alternative solutions
> > also. I stand by my statement that often it is the
> > parents that are sick.
>
> You can stand, sit or crawl in the slime, which, I
> suspect, is your preferred place. You are clueless.
>
> > If I may ask, why did you jump right in when the parents
> > were called to task?
>
> Because I have been the recipient of such **** as I chose
> to have my son
use
> medication as part of our overall plan.
>
> > Do you have some issues with YOUR parenting?
>
> None whatsoever. My son is doing fantastic with his life.
>
> > Or do you have some unresolved issues with your decision
> > to give drugs
to
> > those you care for?
>
> Nope. None at all. When I see my son happy, doing what he
> wants and succeeding, I have no issues at all.
>
> > Your speedy response could lead a person to think that
> > you must. You might talk to a professional about it
> > you know.
>
> I have talked to professionals about my sons needs.
>
> However, your use of offensive diagnosis proves, yet
> again, that you are
in
> the slime.
>
>
>
>
I see............. Like I said , you might talk to a
professional about it. It being YOUR oblivious problems with
the whole experience.