Excema - Chinese Doctor named Li

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Peter Orr, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. Peter Orr

    Peter Orr Guest

    I am writing on behalf of some friends who had a child with excema who
    was greatly helped by a Chinese Doctor named Li (last name). He was
    living in the East end of London (england) and successfully treated
    their daughter. Their son now has excema but Dr Li has moved back to
    China. They do not know anything about him except his name and that he
    as apparently well regarded in the field of excema -possibly an
    academic who has written books. Does anyone have any ideas who he is
    and how we might trace him?

    Peter

    Tags:

  2. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >I am writing on behalf of some friends who had a child with excema who
    >was greatly helped by a Chinese Doctor named Li (last name). He was
    >living in the East end of London (england) and successfully treated
    >their daughter. Their son now has excema but Dr Li has moved back to
    >China. They do not know anything about him except his name and that he
    >as apparently well regarded in the field of excema -possibly an
    >academic who has written books. Does anyone have any ideas who he is
    >and how we might trace him?
    >
    >Peter

    Peter, you might as well as us what he did to treat the excema. We'd have a
    better chance at guessing that than trying to figure out which of the million+
    men in China that have the last name of Li.

  3. Peter Orr

    Peter Orr Guest

    I wish we knew! It was some kind of herbal mixture that seemed to work
    pretty much immediately. Unfortunately my friends just can't remember
    what the mixture was.

    [email protected]ampXray (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >I am writing on behalf of some friends who had a child with excema who
    > >was greatly helped by a Chinese Doctor named Li (last name). He was
    > >living in the East end of London (england) and successfully treated
    > >their daughter. Their son now has excema but Dr Li has moved back to
    > >China. They do not know anything about him except his name and that he
    > >as apparently well regarded in the field of excema -possibly an
    > >academic who has written books. Does anyone have any ideas who he is
    > >and how we might trace him?
    > >
    > >Peter

    > Peter, you might as well as us what he did to treat the excema. We'd have a
    > better chance at guessing that than trying to figure out which of the million+
    > men in China that have the last name of Li.

  4. dickinson

    dickinson Guest

    Peter Orr wrote:
    > I wish we knew! It was some kind of herbal mixture that seemed to work
    > pretty much immediately. Unfortunately my friends just can't remember
    > what the mixture was.

    I suggested a cream that is used to soften cow's udders to a friend of
    mine who suffers from exczema. It worked for her, and many others that I
    know of. I forget the name of the stuff, but if she is lurking, perhaps
    she may be able to furnish the name.

  5. "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Peter Orr wrote:
    > > I wish we knew! It was some kind of herbal mixture that seemed to work
    > > pretty much immediately. Unfortunately my friends just can't remember
    > > what the mixture was.

    > I suggested a cream that is used to soften cow's udders to a friend of
    > mine who suffers from exczema. It worked for her, and many others that I
    > know of. I forget the name of the stuff, but if she is lurking, perhaps
    > she may be able to furnish the name.

    "Original Udder Balm"

    Until sometime in the seventies, it contained mercury!

    ;o) Rich

  6. FigJamY

    FigJamY Guest

    [email protected] (Peter Orr) wrote in message...
    > I am writing on behalf of some friends who had a child with excema who
    > was greatly helped by a Chinese Doctor named Li (last name). He was
    > living in the East end of London (england) and successfully treated
    > their daughter. Their son now has excema but Dr Li has moved back to
    > China.

    Didn't your friends keep a record of what Dr Li treated their daughter
    with? Even when using alternative medication/treatments it's is wise
    to be informed. Another Chinese doctor may be able to threat the son
    just as successfully as Dr Li treated the daughter.

    Naturopaths are another source of treatment. I have seen severe excema
    clear up completely in some people within weeks of following a diet of
    bland fruits and steamed vegetables, supplemented with selected
    vitamins, minerals, fish oil and psyllium.

    An ointment which many people find effective for soothing the dry, raw
    skin caused by excema is Bag Balm, originally developed to soothe
    cracked teats and udders of cows. Bag Balm or similar alternatives are
    generally available at pharmacies, produce and veterinary stores. As
    with any product, care should be taken to learn how the body responds
    to a product, by testing on a small area to avoid an adverse skin
    reaction.

    --
    FigJamY

  7. dickinson

    dickinson Guest

    Rich Shewmaker wrote:
    > "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Peter Orr wrote:
    >>> I wish we knew! It was some kind of herbal mixture that seemed to
    >>> work pretty much immediately. Unfortunately my friends just can't
    >>> remember what the mixture was.

    >> I suggested a cream that is used to soften cow's udders to a friend
    >> of mine who suffers from exczema. It worked for her, and many others
    >> that I know of. I forget the name of the stuff, but if she is
    >> lurking, perhaps she may be able to furnish the name.

    > "Original Udder Balm"
    >
    > Until sometime in the seventies, it contained mercury!

    Autistic cows!........G** forbid! ;-)

  8. Hi There,
    I have a Network Marketing business with Forever Living Products and can
    supply a natural cream that is used extensively for skin conditions such as
    Psoriasis and Eczema. Its called ALoe propolis cream.

    It combines stabilised aloe vera gel with bee propolis, nature's antibiotic.
    May people have benefited from this especially when the aloe gel is drunk in
    combination as this helps to heal from the inside out (skin turns over
    faster for people with eczema)

    Many people have benefited from this cream.

    The product comes with a 60 day money back guarantee (whether used
    completely or not) and its a great skin conditioner regardless of any
    problems and smells great,

    Interestingly the Aloe Vera products are used extensively in veterinary
    practices.

    news:[email protected]