Exercisers for breathing training on cycling

bordychko

Feb 29, 2008
The “Novoe dykhanie” exercisers are meant for sportsmen respiratory system training on the move in aerobic and anaerobic regimes. Neither Frolov’s exerciser, nor “Samozdrav”, nor Powerbreathe can realize the anaerobic regime.
www.sporttec.ru
The “Novoe dykhanie” respiratory exercisers are used:
In cyclic kinds of sport

In speed-power kinds of sport

In playing kinds of sport

In fitness and aerobics

In exercise therapy

"Novoe Dykhanie " respiratory muscle exercisers for sport on move:

- directly set pulmonary unstriated muscles;

- efficiently improve User’s external respiration characteristics;

- intensify User’s body functional capabilities improvement process;

- increase body’s adoptive abilities during physical training at middle-mountain area;

- accelerate external respiration and heart-vascular system recovery process during interval trainings;

- activate anaerobic glycolysis in aerobic loads’ zones;

- enrich and deepen inhale and exhale;

- improve drainage pulmonary function;

- enlarge lung pulmonary vital capacity;

- reduce tussive reaction.

This might be useful if only I had learned to read Russian instead of Chinese.

Holy !@%^%.

My whole life I've apparently been breathing incorrectly. I was under the impression that my autonomic nervous system was, well AUTONOMIC, and didn't need me to think about it, but now, after this post, I'm rethinking that. How could I be so blind?!? Why didn't anyone tell me? This is just so obvious now that I'm aware and awake:

' increase body’s adoptive abilities during physical training at middle-mountain area '

What my autonomic nervous system DOES tell me, with a great deal of accuracy is that spammers are internet bottom feeders, and this board is beginning to die because of them.

So thank you, spammers, for taking a decent thing and filling it with your appetitive, avaricious 'ads'.

But buy my little product first!

531Aussie said:
I did a search on this forum a while ago for 'Powerbreathe': http://www.powerbreathe.com/homep.html , and I think the consensus was that it was pretty much ********.
Inspiratory muscle training (IMT) has clearly been shown to increase cycling TT performance and measured anaerobic work capacity (AWC), but not critical power (CP), which is analogous to threshold power. Exactly how it does it is still a matter of debate, but it appears that fatigued respiratory muscle may have a reflex effect on limb muscle blood flow (reducing it).
The training device needs to be a "pressure threshold" device - I'm not sure whether that is what this dodgy Russian spammer is offering.

thomas_cho said:
Stop spamming this site, and promoting your product ... go away
Please see right up corner and push England flag/
This exerciser is one unit which can use on real move

thomas_cho said:
Stop spamming this site, and promoting your product ... g

Please see right up corner in home page and push England flag.
This exerciser is one unit which can use on real move/
Our exercesr is used by members of Russian thriatlon and cycling team