Expanded FIAC ITT national championships

Les Earnest

Guest
The FIAC Individual Time Trial Championships, to be held August 9 in
Greenville, Ohio, have been expanded to 16 racing classes, including 7
age groups each for women and men as well as men’s and mixed tandem
events. For more information see http://fiac.us/nationals.08.htm.

-Les Earnest, FIAC executive director

In article <[email protected]>,
Les Earnest <[email protected]> wrote:

> The FIAC Individual Time Trial Championships, to be held August 9 in
> Greenville, Ohio, have been expanded to 16 racing classes, including 7
> age groups each for women and men as well as men¹s and mixed tandem
> events. For more information see http://fiac.us/nationals.08.htm.
>
> -Les Earnest, FIAC executive director

I refuse to participate until the "drunk" class is recognized.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> I refuse to participate until the "drunk" class is recognized.

And the zombie master.

On Mar 22, 1:20 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
> ....and the drunk zombie fatty master class is recognized.
>
> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> >> I refuse to participate until the "drunk" class is recognized.

> > And the zombie master.- Hide quoted text -

Split into seperate 5 year, and 5lb categories all granting National
Champion jersies. Maybe even another split by blood alcohol content
level for each .02%.
Kurgan would be proud to help make this happen, and might even have
some more category suggestions.
On a serious note, Thanks Les, and hope it all comes off really well.
Bill C