rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Experience in Kokomo

Started by Kokomo Juggler · · Last activity · 2 posts · 849 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
21 June 2004
Last activity
30 June 2004
Original author
Kokomo Juggler
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
849
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A group of us Juggled for a community fundraiser the other day. We all have
    unicycles, but all we do is ride them and juggle. Two different people came
    by at different times and did tricks on my uni that I'd never seen. I know
    it's old stuff to you guys, but I'd never seen wheelwalking or 1 foot
    pedeling live before. Also seat-out and hopping. One fellow said he rode
    backwards so much he had to weld his pedals on because they kept loosening.
    He used to be a midnight shift custodian at the hospital and used to push
    the trash carts around on his uni until they made him stop after seeing it
    on the security tapes. (Supposed safety issue)

    Until that time, I was the best unicyclest I knew, but I figured there must
    be better ones around my area. Now I have some things to work on.

    At least no one showed us up on Juggling!

    --
    All Glory to God!

  2. don't you just hate show offs? 😄

    actually i like seeing people better than me because then i can learn
    from them and see what they are doing so i can do it.

    --
    canadianrugby - 20" large
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    canadianrugby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6905
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33566

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.