Expletive deleted

kdelong

Dec 14, 2006
Does anyone have any new expletives and offensive gestures? I have pretty much worn out the common ones on all of the jerk drivers around here and need something to get their attention again.

I'm a fan of a quick water bottle squirt on the windsheild, followed by "Share the road, dumbass!"

You won't get their attention until you are BIGGER than them. That's their mentality. :eek:

How about dropping your knicks?....presuming they're still behind you....

Maybe the time has come for pre-emptive strikes - jerseys with offensive slogans and phrases in bright red.

"Beware! Car denting cyclist."

or

"Need a dent on your car door?"

better still...

"Coca-Cola on your bonnet?"

kdelong said:
Does anyone have any new expletives and offensive gestures? I have pretty much worn out the common ones on all of the jerk drivers around here and need something to get their attention again.
Work "douche lips" into the mix. They are not offended right away which gives you time to make sure you are out of harms way.

I discovered a good one when my best friend--a girl--at college punched me in the face after I said it: **** ***** from hell.

I don't think most men would like being called sperm burping *****es.

Personally, I don't bother. I get more than enough satisfaction knowing that whatever given butthead driver is having to pay through the nose for his gas and is likely headed to a premature death as a result of his lazy ****ing lifestyle.

alienator said:
I discovered a good one when my best friend--a girl--at college punched me in the face after I said it: **** ***** from hell.

I don't think most men would like being called sperm burping *****es.

Personally, I don't bother. I get more than enough satisfaction knowing that whatever given butthead driver is having to pay through the nose for his gas and is likely headed to a premature death as a result of his lazy ****ing lifestyle.
That makes more sense, and is more satisfying than any of the other suggestions. All are good though for other occasions.:rolleyes:

Don't say anything, put a gun rack on your bike, that will say it all.

and if you day something, I prefer "cum guzzling gutter ****" or just simply "***** junkie".