UK and Europe · Public discussion

Exploded Diagram for Suntour XC Pro Shifter?

Started by Steve Gale · · Last activity · 3 posts · 656 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
28 August 2004
Last activity
30 August 2004
Original author
Steve Gale
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
656
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone have an exploded diagram for a Suntour XC Pro thumb shifter?

    Took one apart this afternoon - only to have the bits spring out and
    re-arrange themselves on the floor - I'm trying to sort out which way the
    two cone shaped spring washers go - the other bits all appear to have
    obvious places to go.

    Failing that - any ideas on a thumb shifter which can be set to friction
    mode and work with an old 5 speed?

    thanks
    Steve Gale.

  2. Steve Gale said:

    Does anyone have an exploded diagram for a Suntour XC Pro thumb shifter?

    Took one apart this afternoon - only to have the bits spring out and
    re-arrange themselves on the floor - I'm trying to sort out which way the
    two cone shaped spring washers go - the other bits all appear to have
    obvious places to go.

    Failing that - any ideas on a thumb shifter which can be set to friction
    mode and work with an old 5 speed?

    thanks
    Steve Gale.

    Suntour XC Pro, eh? There's a blast from the past!
    St John St cycles has loads of different shifters - this one will work:
    http://www.sjscycles.com/store/item5898.htm
    But they have lots of others which could too.
    Good luck.

    Chris
    --
    |C|H|R|I|S|@|T|R|I|N|I|T|Y|W|I|L|L|S|.|C|O|M|
    Remove the bars to contact me

  3. Chris - thanks - ordered one this afternoon.

    sdg.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Suntour XC Pro, eh? There's a blast from the past!
    St John St cycles has loads of different shifters - this one will work:
    http://www.sjscycles.com/store/item5898.htm
    But they have lots of others which could too.
    Good luck.

    Chris
    --
    |C|H|R|I|S|@|T|R|I|N|I|T|Y|W|I|L|L|S|.|C|O|M|
    Remove the bars to contact me

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.