Exploding Whale

Kyrodoc

Guest
TAIPEI (Jan 29) - The decomposing remains of a 66-ton sperm whale exploded on a busy Taiwan street,
showering nearby cars and shops with blood and organs and stopping traffic for hours, local
newspapers said.

The 56-foot dead whale had been on a truck headed for an autopsy at a university earlier this week,
when gases from internal decay caused its entrails to explode in the southern city of Tainan.

The whale had died after it was beached on the southwestern coast of the island.

[email protected] (KyroDoc) wrote in news:20040129143100.19898.00000990@mb-
m17.aol.com:

> TAIPEI (Jan 29) - The decomposing remains of a 66-ton sperm whale
exploded on a
> busy Taiwan street, showering nearby cars and shops with blood and
organs and
> stopping traffic for hours, local newspapers said.
>
> The 56-foot dead whale had been on a truck headed for an autopsy at a university earlier
> this week, when gases from internal decay caused its entrails to explode in the southern
> city of Tainan.
>
> The whale had died after it was beached on the southwestern coast of the island.

In California, they don't wait, they blow up the whale before nature does.

What does this have to do with science or medicine?

Of course, chiropractic has nothing to do with science or medicine either, so I can see how you
might easily be confused.

Jeff

>From: "Jeff"

>What does this have to do with science or medicine?
>
>Of course, chiropractic has nothing to do with science or medicine either, so I can see how you
>might easily be confused.

Actually the sperm whale was having some back problems and instead of referring him to a good
chiropractor his PCP forced him to take Naprosyn and Vicodan. Shortly thereafter the poor thing
developed peptic ulcer disease from the Naprosyn and chronic constipation from the Vikes.

Naturally his most brilliant and venerable PCP ordered an upper GI and a colonoscopy declaring that
"HE" would get to the root of these problems. Unfortunately, the beast developed a nosocomial staff
infection from unclean instruments used during his colonoscopy.

As a last resort ....the whales back aching, his insides churning from the drugs...the PCP finally
granted a referral to the local hero chiropractor.

He was actually being transported to the DC's office when the thoroughly disgusted sperm whale made
a snap decision to detonate himself in front of the PCP's office as message to all... To demand
conservative natural care and to avoid unecessary drugs and potentially devestaing surgery.

It's a true story. Pinky swear.

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> What does this have to do with science or medicine?
>
> Of course, chiropractic has nothing to do with science or medicine either, so I can see how you
> might easily be confused.
>
> Jeff

and I hoped it was a whaleto.

disappointed again.