Extensive drug dossier on Hamilton and Riis from 2003 - named in Operation Puerto

barnstorm said:
Did Tyler dope? No doubt on that. Him raising donations for his legal defense is the most disgusting thing I have seen in all of this. I know Lance's game pisses many of you off the most but Tyler is the one who really gets me. His wife as business manager for the whole affair. Then he gets people to send him money to hire lawyers to lie for him.
There is no doubt that it was a low down thing to do. Despicable. It is also one of the reasons I despise Armstrong. I can handle Landis or Ullrich doping. I can also handle people lying about it; do people really expect them to fall on their swords? It is unfortunate, but the sport is what it is and doping is unavoidable if you want to get to the top. But Armstrong holding himself out as some sort of example to cancer survivers while doping to win is just off the moral chart in my book.

Bro Deal said:
There is no doubt that it was a low down thing to do. Despicable. It is also one of the reasons I despise Armstrong. I can handle Landis or Ullrich doping. I can also handle people lying about it; do people really expect them to fall on their swords? It is unfortunate, but the sport is what it is and doping is unavoidable if you want to get to the top. But Armstrong holding himself out as some sort of example to cancer survivers while doping to win is just off the moral chart in my book.
Agreed, the only thing worse than a doper is an "in your face" doper.
It's similar to when a criminal commits crimes while taking the time to taunt and ridicule police for their inability to apprehend them.