EXTRA CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
> CLICK LINK

/Technically/ this is more on topic than Dough-for-Brains' latest foray.
LOL

Bill "cash can buy bike ****" S.

On Nov 27, 11:40 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > CLICK LINK

> /Technically/ this is more on topic than Dough-for-Brains' latest foray.
> LOL
>
> Bill "cash can buy bike ****" S.

It's a parody on the mortgage crisis

On Nov 27, 11:40 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > CLICK LINK

> /Technically/ this is more on topic than Dough-for-Brains' latest foray.
> LOL
>
> Bill "cash can buy bike ****" S.

it's a parody on the mortgage crisis...

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:14:26 -0800 (PST), datakoll
<[email protected]> may have said:

>On Nov 27, 11:40 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>> > CLICK LINK

>> /Technically/ this is more on topic than Dough-for-Brains' latest foray.
>> LOL
>>
>> Bill "cash can buy bike ****" S.

>It's a parody on the mortgage crisis

It's a Ponzi scheme, pure and simple. I don't think the perp will
have long to wait before being contacted by the authorities in the
relevant jurisdiction...but since the perp was savvy enough to pay
extra for an obfuscated domain registration, it will take a bit longer
for the relevant jurisdiction to be located and brought up to speed.

Werehatrack wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:14:26 -0800 (PST), datakoll
> <[email protected]> may have said:

>>> /Technically/ this is more on topic than Dough-for-Brains' latest
>>> foray. LOL
>>>
>>> Bill "cash can buy bike ****" S.

>> It's a parody on the mortgage crisis

> It's a Ponzi scheme, pure and simple. I don't think the perp will
> have long to wait before being contacted by the authorities in the
> relevant jurisdiction...but since the perp was savvy enough to pay
> extra for an obfuscated domain registration, it will take a bit longer
> for the relevant jurisdiction to be located and brought up to speed.

Perp's got a gmail addy. That's hard to trace?

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:08:19 -0800, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> may
have said:

>Werehatrack wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:14:26 -0800 (PST), datakoll
>> <[email protected]> may have said:

>>> It's a parody on the mortgage crisis

>> It's a Ponzi scheme, pure and simple. I don't think the perp will
>> have long to wait before being contacted by the authorities in the
>> relevant jurisdiction...but since the perp was savvy enough to pay
>> extra for an obfuscated domain registration, it will take a bit longer
>> for the relevant jurisdiction to be located and brought up to speed.

>Perp's got a gmail addy. That's hard to trace?

Yup. Ever seen what gmail gets as verifiable identification?

On Nov 28, 8:25 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Nov 27, 11:40 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > > CLICK LINK

> > /Technically/ this is more on topic than Dough-for-Brains' latest foray.
> > LOL

> > Bill "cash can buy bike ****" S.

> it's a parody on the mortgage crisis...

its from a wall street firm.
the scheme's failure was to bust before the next election.
since when is a Ponzi scheme illegal?
since before the next election?

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:28:50 -0800 (PST), datakoll
<[email protected]> may have said:

>On Nov 28, 8:25 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > /Technically/ this is more on topic than Dough-for-Brains' latest foray.
>> > LOL

>> > Bill "cash can buy bike ****" S.

>> it's a parody on the mortgage crisis...

>its from a wall street firm.

Anyone can rent a mailbox on Wall Street and claim an address there.
It's via any number of operations like Mailboxes Etc, which show up as
a street address but are not actual points of physical presence of the
entity that eventually (if all goes as it is assumed to) receives the
mail.

>the scheme's failure was to bust before the next election.
>since when is a Ponzi scheme illegal?

Since before 1920. That's when when Charles Ponzi was convicted in
Boston of fraud for running the one that gave the category its name,
for one thing, and since *every state in the US* explicitly recognizes
by law that a pyramid (Ponzi) scheme is fraud by definition. (Ponzi
was first convicted of mail fraud in 1920 for taking funds in support
of the scheme via the US Mail; his 1923 conviction for the fraud
involved in the scheme itself just added to the total.)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:32:53 -0600, Werehatrack
<[email protected]> wrote:

>It's a Ponzi scheme, pure and simple.

And there seems to have been a marked increase in newsgroup spam over
the past three weeks or so. Nearly all of it posted from Google
Groups.