extra chin, secret weapon.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by gym.gravity, Nov 22, 2005.

  1. gym.gravity

    gym.gravity Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

    > Dumbass -
    >

    > Considering the level of female Ullrich surely has available to him
    > compared to what he ends up dating, I believe it is safe to conclude
    > that he really does possess poor taste.

    I'd rather gossip about doping and fatness than to pick on Ullrich's
    taste in women.

    Maybe he's looking deeper, like maybe she has voluptuous, abundant, and
    chemically efficient mitochondria?

  2. gym.gravity wrote:

    > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    >
    >>Dumbass -
    >>

    >>Considering the level of female Ullrich surely has available to him
    >>compared to what he ends up dating, I believe it is safe to conclude
    >>that he really does possess poor taste.

    > I'd rather gossip about doping and fatness than to pick on Ullrich's
    > taste in women.
    >
    > Maybe he's looking deeper, like maybe she has voluptuous, abundant, and
    > chemically efficient mitochondria?

    OH, BAAAAABYY!!!!!!

    http://probes.invitrogen.com/servlets/gallery?id=14

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Henry by all means explain to us what you know about "level of female"?
    As I recall your interests run in a different direction.

  4. "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Henry by all means explain to us what you know about "level of female"?
    > As I recall your interests run in a different direction.

    Was it flattery or rejection?

  5. >> Considering the level of female Ullrich surely has available to him
    >> compared to what he ends up dating, I believe it is safe to conclude
    >> that he really does possess poor taste.

    Think of it this way, you could hang with Jan and not worry about both trying
    to hit on the same woman. Different tastes for different folks. What's the
    big deal?
    ---------------
    Alex

  6. Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    > gym.gravity wrote:
    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2005/news/nov05/tmobile_austria/id76736

    > Dumbass -
    >
    > Considering the level of female Ullrich surely has available to him
    > compared to what he ends up dating, I believe it is safe to conclude
    > that he really does possess poor taste.

    Dumbass,

    She looks pretty normal. Between you and Fat Steve busting on
    people's looks lately, it's like the World Irony Championships
    around here.

    Maybe Der Jan doesn't want to hang out with anorexic supermodel
    types because it will guilt-trip him about the off season weight thing.

    I just don't wanna see Jan dating anyone who looks like Lance's mom.
    That would be creepy.

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I don't know - Lance's Mom was at the Junior Nationals the year they
    were in Wichita Falls, TX, and she looked pretty good to me. She does
    seem to have a problem with men though since I think she's been pretend
    married twenty-dozen times despite the times she was married. Not that
    she would be in the least unusual in the Unted States because of that
    mind you.

  8. On 22 Nov 2005 11:59:20 -0800, "[email protected]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I just don't wanna see Jan dating
    > anyone who looks like Lance's mom.
    >That would be creepy.

    POTM.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  9. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

    > Considering the level of female Ullrich surely has available to him
    > compared to what he ends up dating, I believe it is safe to conclude
    > that he really does possess poor taste.

    how can you be certain that he doesn't have some horrible flaw that
    limits the "level of female available to him"? maybe he doesn't brush
    his teeth for days on end, or maybe he calls women "mommie" at, ahem,
    regrettable moments...(not even going to tackle the issue of his so
    called poor taste :)

    heather

  10. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    h squared wrote:
    > or maybe he calls women "mommie" at, ahem,
    > regrettable moments...(not even going to tackle the issue of his so
    > called poor taste :)

    Surely you're mixing him up with one of his erstwhile TDF rivals ?

  11. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    gym.gravity wrote:
    > Maybe he's looking deeper, like maybe she has voluptuous, abundant, and
    > chemically efficient mitochondria?

    Maybe she takes pills to make her smell sexy ?

  12. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:

    > Henry by all means explain to us what you know about "level of female"?
    > As I recall your interests run in a different direction.

    At least he gets laid.

  13. On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:12:25 +0200, Donald Munro
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >gym.gravity wrote:
    >> Maybe he's looking deeper, like maybe she has voluptuous, abundant, and
    >> chemically efficient mitochondria?

    >Maybe she takes pills to make her smell sexy ?

    Maybe she doesn't use soap.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  14. h squared

    h squared Guest

    John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

    >>gym.gravity wrote:
    >>

    >>Maybe she takes pills to make her smell sexy ?
    >>

    > Maybe she doesn't use soap.

    quit it! lol.

    i worked with a guy who wasn't exactly attractive (ok looking, but 30 or
    so pounds overweight by usa standards even), and who was 15 years
    younger than me, so not my type at all (although he was a really cool
    person). but he smelled so good to me that i couldn't help following him
    around with a willing look in my eye.

  15. gym.gravity

    gym.gravity Guest

    John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

    > Maybe she doesn't use soap.

    Only in winter, with a cold shower.

  16. gym.gravity

    gym.gravity Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I just don't wanna see Jan dating anyone who looks like Lance's mom.

    Now that you mention it...

  17. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote ...

    i worked with a guy who wasn't exactly attractive (ok looking, but 30 or
    > so pounds overweight by usa standards even), and who was 15 years younger
    > than me, so not my type at all (although he was a really cool person). but
    > he smelled so good to me that i couldn't help following him around with a
    > willing look in my eye.

    .... and she says she doesn't have a thing for little boys..

  18. RicodJour

    RicodJour Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I just don't wanna see Jan dating anyone who looks like Lance's mom.
    > That would be creepy.

    Really? I think it would be the most entertaining thing going. Jan
    doing Lance's mom. It's so good I don't know where to start.