extra ergobrain mount

-Lsq Dhs ]

Guest
i recently had a time trial bike built up and am now planning to resume use of my campy ergobrain
(10s) on my road bike, in addition to the tt bike. however, i am in need of an extra mount.

lbs quoted ~ $100, but this -- to them, as well as me -- seemed rather pricey. i don't recall having
paid more than $129 for the whole kit & caboodle barely over a year ago, and i _know_ that chunk of
plastic & electronics would sell for more than $29.

anyone have any experience with this? at the same time, does anyone have an extra 10s ergobrain
mount they'd care to part with?

thanks.//d

Branford Bike lists a complete wiring kit as 90 dollars retail, they sell it for 70. Still a lot of
money for a bit of plastic and some wires. Maybe try to find someone with a broken computer who's
willing to sell the wiring kit.

http://www.branfordbike.com/computer/comp7.html#item3