extra ergobrain mount

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by -Lsq Dhs ], May 13, 2003.

  1. -Lsq Dhs ]

    -Lsq Dhs ] Guest

    i recently had a time trial bike built up and am now planning to resume use of my campy ergobrain
    (10s) on my road bike, in addition to the tt bike. however, i am in need of an extra mount.

    lbs quoted ~ $100, but this -- to them, as well as me -- seemed rather pricey. i don't recall having
    paid more than $129 for the whole kit & caboodle barely over a year ago, and i _know_ that chunk of
    plastic & electronics would sell for more than $29.

    anyone have any experience with this? at the same time, does anyone have an extra 10s ergobrain
    mount they'd care to part with?

    thanks.//d

    Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    Branford Bike lists a complete wiring kit as 90 dollars retail, they sell it for 70. Still a lot of
    money for a bit of plastic and some wires. Maybe try to find someone with a broken computer who's
    willing to sell the wiring kit.

    http://www.branfordbike.com/computer/comp7.html#item3