Extreme Bike Face Plant - OWWW!

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 05:43:55 -0700 (PDT), C J Viral
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Face down at the bottom of the stairs, and carried off in an
>ambulance. That is how this little bike stunt ends:
>http://notsafeforkids.com/?page_id=147

Evolution at work....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 05:43:55 -0700 (PDT), C J Viral
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Face down at the bottom of the stairs, and carried off in an
>> ambulance. That is how this little bike stunt ends:
>> http://notsafeforkids.com/?page_id=147

> Evolution at work....

I have to say I actually agree with the Troll on this. Had the kid been
on a more evolved setup (a mountain bike on dirt) instead of a BMX bike
on concrete he would have made out much better. A full face helmet would
have helped too.

I raise my glass (of coffee ATM) to the evolution of cycling!

Matt