Extreme Karting Videos in Toronto

TheNOSMike

Jul 11, 2010
Hey guys I know this forum is mainly for bikes, but if anyone's interested in extreme karting in Toronto, we just held the NOS Energy Drink Challenge where 3 tuners souped up some Golf-Karts with motorcycle engines then took 'em on the road to race.

The NOS Girls were on hand to help out (and in some cases distract) and NASCAR's Patrick Carpentier hosted the whole shebang.

The videos turned out great and are now up here: ‪YouTube - NOS ENERGY DRINK CHALLENGE: Episode 4 - 3 techs, 3 amped golf carts, 1 winner

Check 'em out and let us know what you think,

Cheers!

NOS Energy Drink Canada | Facebook

I live in a very wet area of California and with winter around the corner I will need to get some gear to keep riding. I was wondering what all of you guys use and how much they cost? Thanks.

Riding in rain is always a compromise. Anything waterproof enough to really keep the water out is likely to get you clammy from the inside if you're riding with some commitment.
IMO the trick is to keep the water intrusion down so that you don't get cold. Remaining dry is a dream.
Runner's gear is often cheaper than cycling gear and can do OK. I prefer bike-specific pants though. I've got good experiences with Endura. Price is tricky. online can be good, but a hassle picking the sizes.