Extreme Muscle Enhancement

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 7, 2005.

  1. Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
    Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
    Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
    to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
    critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
    anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

    Tags:

  2. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
    > Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
    > Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
    > to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
    > critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
    > anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

    Your local steriod dealer.

  3. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
    > Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
    > Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
    > to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
    > critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
    > anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

    ya, the pharmacy. But here's hoping you get some aesthics and want something
    possible without enough drug use to kill a bull.

  4. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
    > Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
    > Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
    > to achieve this.

    Good luck with that.

    > The author has a regimen of supplements that are
    > critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains.

    Hmmm, yes, "supplements" accomplished the massive gains.

    > I am wondering if
    > anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

    Looks like someone just fell off the turnip truck...no supplements will
    ever make you look like big Ron.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  5. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

  6. I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
    thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
    every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
    to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

  7. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
    > thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
    > every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
    > to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

    Here is a hint.

    If you want to ask about where to buy supps, do that.

    Bringing in drug monster into the conversation implys that you are either
    insane or incredibly stupid.

    Do you spend time each day talking to people who are insane or incredibly
    stupid?

    Well, neither do we.

  8. David

    David Guest

    "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
    > > thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
    > > every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
    > > to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.
    > >

    > Here is a hint.
    >
    > If you want to ask about where to buy supps, do that.
    >
    > Bringing in drug monster into the conversation implys that you are either
    > insane or incredibly stupid.
    >
    > Do you spend time each day talking to people who are insane or incredibly
    > stupid?
    >
    > Well, neither do we.

    By the way, ptbl71, you have just heard from another of the tight asses..
    The "we" he is referring to is Will - so the two of them are mfw terrorists
    and will try to make any newbie uncomfortable so they don;t bother this
    group with sensible on topic questions

  9. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
    > thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
    > every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
    > to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

    you'll learn pretty quickly to use google groups to search for topics
    that have been covered in this group ad nauseum. You'll also learn,
    hopefully just as quickly, that supplements are a waste of money.

    Cheers,

    Ari

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  10. Will Brink

    Will Brink Guest

  11. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
    > thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
    > every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses?

    Yes. ;-)
    At least some of them....

    > I am just trying
    > to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

    You will, eventually, get the advice you are looking for.
    Just be patient and sift thru the crap.

    Now, what kind of supplements were you looking for?
    When you ask about "supplements" and Crazy HyOoGe Olympian body
    builders, most here (including myself) are thinking you are asking us to
    direct you where to purchase Steroids, HGH, etc. as those help, along
    with insane workouts and tight nutrition (and several years) to buuild a
    body like that.

    Nobody here is going to advise you about illegal "supplements".

    Now, if you want to ask about protein powders, vitamin supplements and
    workout routines, THAT most people here will be delighted to help you
    with.

    Be more specific in your requests please! :)

    --
    Om.

  12. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
    > Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
    > Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
    > to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
    > critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
    > anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

    You mean like Winstrol, Deca Durabolin, Primobolan, and other anabolics?
    Don't forget about 10 grand a month worth of HGH to top it off. Supps didn't
    do a thing for Ronnie Coleman.