Extreme Muscle Enhancement

Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
> Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
> Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
> to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
> critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
> anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

Your local steriod dealer.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
> Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
> Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
> to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
> critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
> anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

ya, the pharmacy. But here's hoping you get some aesthics and want something
possible without enough drug use to kill a bull.

> Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
> Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
> Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
> to achieve this.

Good luck with that.

> The author has a regimen of supplements that are
> critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains.

Hmmm, yes, "supplements" accomplished the massive gains.

> I am wondering if
> anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

Looks like someone just fell off the turnip truck...no supplements will
ever make you look like big Ron.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
> thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
> every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
> to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

Here is a hint.

If you want to ask about where to buy supps, do that.

Bringing in drug monster into the conversation implys that you are either
insane or incredibly stupid.

Do you spend time each day talking to people who are insane or incredibly
stupid?

Well, neither do we.

"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
> > thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
> > every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
> > to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.
> >

> Here is a hint.
>
> If you want to ask about where to buy supps, do that.
>
> Bringing in drug monster into the conversation implys that you are either
> insane or incredibly stupid.
>
> Do you spend time each day talking to people who are insane or incredibly
> stupid?
>
> Well, neither do we.

By the way, ptbl71, you have just heard from another of the tight asses..
The "we" he is referring to is Will - so the two of them are mfw terrorists
and will try to make any newbie uncomfortable so they don;t bother this
group with sensible on topic questions

[email protected] wrote:
> I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
> thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
> every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses? I am just trying
> to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

you'll learn pretty quickly to use google groups to search for topics
that have been covered in this group ad nauseum. You'll also learn,
hopefully just as quickly, that supplements are a waste of money.

Cheers,

Ari

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

> I guess I just don't get it. I am new to this whole group posting
> thing, I thought this was a good way to direct people, not scrutinize
> every word they say. Is this a forum for tight asses?

Yes. ;-)
At least some of them....

> I am just trying
> to get some opinions on the best place to buy quality supplements.

You will, eventually, get the advice you are looking for.
Just be patient and sift thru the ****.

Now, what kind of supplements were you looking for?
When you ask about "supplements" and Crazy HyOoGe Olympian body
builders, most here (including myself) are thinking you are asking us to
direct you where to purchase Steroids, HGH, etc. as those help, along
with insane workouts and tight nutrition (and several years) to buuild a
body like that.

Nobody here is going to advise you about illegal "supplements".

Now, if you want to ask about protein powders, vitamin supplements and
workout routines, THAT most people here will be delighted to help you
with.

Be more specific in your requests please! :)

--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just picked up the new book by Carlon Colker, Extreme Muscle
> Enhancement. There is a photo in there that shows a 300 lb 5'11" Ron
> Coleman. It is about the sickest thing I ever saw. My goal right now is
> to achieve this. The author has a regimen of supplements that are
> critical in accomplishing this type of massive gains. I am wondering if
> anyone could suggest a good place to buy supplements from.

You mean like Winstrol, Deca Durabolin, Primobolan, and other anabolics?
Don't forget about 10 grand a month worth of HGH to top it off. Supps didn't
do a thing for Ronnie Coleman.