Gil wrote:
> +150 videos
> +600 photos
> helmet cams
> +500 links
> news
> forum
>
> It's DH - North Shore :http://dhnorthshore.free.fr
>
> You welcome to add your photos, videos, comments...

WOW! SWEET! EXTREEEEM! YAWN!

JD

JD wrote:
> Gil wrote:
> > +150 videos
> > +600 photos
> > helmet cams
> > +500 links
> > news
> > forum
> >
> > It's DH - North Shore :http://dhnorthshore.free.fr
> >
> > You welcome to add your photos, videos, comments...

> WOW! SWEET! EXTREEEEM! YAWN!
>
> JD

JD, you are the lamest most delicate MTBer there is, you can't do
anything shown on this website, you're a fear maniac of rocks & jumps,
you and your squadron members Matt & Ride-A-Lot make me laugh yet here
you are mocking guys that could waste you.

Explain how you can do this...

LIBERATOR wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > Gil wrote:
> > > +150 videos
> > > +600 photos
> > > helmet cams
> > > +500 links
> > > news
> > > forum
> > >
> > > It's DH - North Shore :http://dhnorthshore.free.fr
> > >
> > > You welcome to add your photos, videos, comments...

> > WOW! SWEET! EXTREEEEM! YAWN!
> >
> > JD

> JD, you are the lamest most delicate MTBer there is, you can't do
> anything shown on this website, you're a fear maniac of rocks & jumps,
> you and your squadron members Matt & Ride-A-Lot make me laugh yet here
> you are mocking guys that could waste you.
>
> Explain how you can do this...

Because watching post-pubecent BMX'ers on MTB's is not MTB'ng?
and the grassroots of MTB'ng are with the guys who simply RiDe to
be out riding, not RiDe to be a show off....

When you're an adult with a family to support, don' t you think it's
STooPID to do things which might jeapordize your ability to support
them?

CowPunk wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > JD wrote:

> > > WOW! SWEET! EXTREEEEM! YAWN!
> > >
> > > JD

> > JD, you are the lamest most delicate MTBer there is, you can't do
> > anything shown on this website, you're a fear maniac of rocks & jumps,
> > you and your squadron members Matt & Ride-A-Lot make me laugh yet here
> > you are mocking guys that could waste you.
> >
> > Explain how you can do this...

> Because watching post-pubecent BMX'ers on MTB's is not MTB'ng?
> and the grassroots of MTB'ng are with the guys who simply RiDe to
> be out riding, not RiDe to be a show off....
>
> When you're an adult with a family to support, don' t you think it's
> STooPID to do things which might jeapordize your ability to support
> them?

LOL, ********... You are a bunch of fat, plumpy, juicy, ****, feminin,
wannabee MTBers, who wear pink little boots, and pluck pelicans, and
wish you had skills worthy of mention, but none of you little **** boys
do. Shaun Bell was close to being the exception, but he had to make
errors in that he thought it to be proper to sully the great mighty
LIBERATOR with unlawful conduct in behavior. Now you are committing the
same henious crime you little soak muncher.