Eye Blisters, a result!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Kent, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kent

Kent Guest

Of all the helpful advice concerning the mangy eye blisters I suffered from I have a result and they
    are now a thing of the past. The cause was not washing the helmet pads at the front of the helmet.
    when they got soaked with sweat again the filthy bacteria went into overdrive giving me a form of
    sweat pox on my eye lids. The remedy is soo simple.. WASH the pads with some water and squeeze them
    through a few times, it only takes a minute or so and I haven't had the problem since. Hurrah. Now
    about these boils on my butt...

--

Regards

Kent

Tags:

2. Michael Dart

Michael Dart Guest

3. Kent wrote:
    > Of all the helpful advice concerning the mangy eye blisters I suffered from I have a result and
    > they are now a thing of the past. The cause was not washing the helmet pads at the front of the
    > helmet. when they got soaked with sweat again the filthy bacteria went into overdrive giving me a
    > form of sweat pox on my eye lids. The remedy is soo simple.. WASH the pads with some water and
    > squeeze them through a few times, it only takes a minute or so and I haven't had the problem
    > since. Hurrah. Now about these boils on my butt...
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Kent
    >
    >

Pssst... try washing your bike shorts ;)

Jon Bond

4. Darsh

Darsh Guest

5. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Guest

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 04:20:41 -0800, Michael Dart wrote:

> "Kent" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... .
    >> Now about these boils on my butt...
    >>
    >>
    > You'll want to talk to Darsh about that. ;^)

Or get Clydesdale to teach you how he BBQs. I bet that would clear it up.

gabrielle

6. Slacker

Slacker Guest

> Kent wrote:
    > > Of all the helpful advice concerning the mangy eye blisters I suffered from I have a result and
    > > they are now a thing of the past. The cause was not washing the helmet pads at the front of the
    > > helmet. when they got soaked with sweat again the filthy bacteria went into overdrive giving me
    > > a form of sweat pox on my eye lids. The remedy is soo simple.. WASH the pads with some water and
    > > squeeze them through a few times, it only takes a minute or so and I haven't had the problem
    > > since. Hurrah. Now about these boils on my butt...
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >
    > > Kent
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Pssst... try washing your bike shorts ;)
    >
    > Jon Bond

And wiping after taking a dump!
    --
    Slacker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.