EZ-3 Lite pics

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Riley, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    Tags:

  2. WHAT No front fork suspension? Looks like the rear wheels are slightly cambered...that would
    be a nice change. Stick on a fairing and 3 Hookworms on the SUN rims and you could keep pace
    with a BikeE.

  3. John Riley <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > From the easy racers forum:
    >
    > http://easyracers.com/images/temp/PICT1006.jpg
    >
    > http://easyracers.com/images/temp/PICT1007.jpg
    >
    > "The color is not final, we don't know the price, and no you can't order it yet. It does have 3
    > Shimano Disc Brakes, Shimano crank, Shimano Deore derailuers and a 20" front wheel."
    >
    > John Riley

    Thanks John. The only seller of recumbents in my town sells a lot of EZ-3s wirh or without a motor.
    Still looks a little "sedate" to me- but I am more of a 're-born lowrider' type! ;-)

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.