EZ-3 Lite pics

WHAT No front fork suspension? Looks like the rear wheels are slightly cambered...that would
be a nice change. Stick on a fairing and 3 Hookworms on the SUN rims and you could keep pace
with a BikeE.
"John Riley" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> From the easy racers forum:
>
> http://easyracers.com/images/temp/PICT1006.jpg
>
> http://easyracers.com/images/temp/PICT1007.jpg
>
> "The color is not final, we don't know the price, and no you can't order it yet. It does have 3
> Shimano Disc Brakes, Shimano crank, Shimano Deore derailuers and a 20" front wheel."
>
> John Riley

John Riley <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> From the easy racers forum:
>
> http://easyracers.com/images/temp/PICT1006.jpg
>
> http://easyracers.com/images/temp/PICT1007.jpg
>
> "The color is not final, we don't know the price, and no you can't order it yet. It does have 3
> Shimano Disc Brakes, Shimano crank, Shimano Deore derailuers and a 20" front wheel."
>
> John Riley

Thanks John. The only seller of recumbents in my town sells a lot of EZ-3s wirh or without a motor.
Still looks a little "sedate" to me- but I am more of a 're-born lowrider' type! ;-)

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.