EZ Bike Stand Review

DAL1955

Jan 20, 2011
I was selected to review the EZ Bike Stand after responding to a forum request. I got the stand with just a day or so after receiving notification that I had been selected.

The package arrived very quickly, and I was pleasantly surprised at the simplicity of the stand. I had no idea what to expect. I suppose I could have looked at their website, I just preferred to be surprised. The stand arrived with a complete set of assembly and use instructions, though assembly was so simple instructions really weren't necessary. The use instructions were a hoot to read; clear evidence that these guys built a serious product, but at the same time didn't take themselves too seriously.

The stand is made from what seems to be a heavy recycled plastic, composition similar to what you see in some outdoor furniture. It is light enough to be very portable, but large enough to create an extremely stable platform.

The stand went together in about 30 seconds, required another 30 seconds to adjust for my road bike, and about the same to switch over to my MTN bike. Assembly was a breeze; slide the two pieces together insert the bolt, screw on the wing type nut and I was done. Once adjusted for the road bike, the bike was extremely stable in the stand, making cleaning, adjustment, chain lube etc., a two handed operation for a change. The heavier MTN bike was equally stable.

Where this stand shines for me is in it's portability. It now goes with me in the car and provides a stable base to secure the bike while I'm setting up/breaking down for the ride. My bike rides inside the vehicle most of the time, so having this stand eliminates the leaning up against the car, wall or whatever handy leaning post is available.

I'm very pleased and happy to recommend this stand to anyone interested.

DAL1955

DAL1955, thanks for the great review! As the owner of EZ Bike Products (www.ezbikeproducts.com), I couldn't be happier with your comments and assessment of our EZ Bike Stand. We're all thrilled by the positive reception our product is getting from the cycling community and especially Cycling Forums.