EZ bikes on Ebay

John Riley

Guest
There are always several new EZ bikes, (EZ-1, EZ-3, EZ Sport) for sale on Ebay. I just noticed this
on the Sun bicycles site:

"EZ-Recumbents are designed to be sold in a fully assembled and fully adjusted state by an
authorized Sun Bicycles Dealer. The Sun warranty is void if purchased unassembled. (Mail Order,
Internet or Auction Sales)"

This is undoubtably true, but there are ways to ameliorate the problem. A bike shop can do the
assembly for a fee, and this should satisfy all parties. I purchased a Dahon folder a year ago via
internet mail order, and while the bike came fully assembled, Dahon said that the warranty would be
valid only if I took it to a bike shop for final adjustment. A worthwhile $20 spent, I think.

Just my 2 cents,

Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider (and Dahon Piccolo, too)