EZ hayes bleeding

bill34di

New Member
Jan 11, 2004
does anybody know how 2 bleed d hayes hydraulics without buying d bleed kit?;)

bill34di <[email protected]> writes:

> does anybody know how 2 bleed d hayes hydraulics without buying d bleed kit?;)

4h4 j6 jtt6r mmu86 ihton4 rtjnbg ffsse n1ppl3 yj774 rjjsg4b ejkt5.

Easy when you know how.

--
[email protected] (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/ ; ... of course nothing said
here will be taken notice of by ; the W3C. The official place to be ignored is on www-style or ; www-

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:35:05 GMT, in
<[email protected]> wrote:

>bill34di <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> does anybody know how 2 bleed d hayes hydraulics without buying d bleed kit?;)
>
>4h4 j6 jtt6r mmu86 ihton4 rtjnbg ffsse n1ppl3 yj774 rjjsg4b ejkt5.
>
>Easy when you know how.

Hands up who tried to ROT13 this?

--
I remember when the internet was only in black & white. It only had a few pages but at least they
all worked. Email: Put only the word "richard" before the @ sign.

Richard Bates wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:35:05 GMT, in <[email protected]>, Simon
> Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> bill34di <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>>> does anybody know how 2 bleed d hayes hydraulics without buying d bleed kit?;)
>>
>> 4h4 j6 jtt6r mmu86 ihton4 rtjnbg ffsse n1ppl3 yj774 rjjsg4b ejkt5.
>>
>> Easy when you know how.
>
> Hands up who tried to ROT13 this?

You need DOT4 not ROT13 for Hayes brakes

Tony ;-)