EZ Tandem questions

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Willie Byers, Feb 6, 2003.

  1. Willie Byers

    Willie Byers Guest

    Gabe, Perhaps you will give us more information on the two products listed below:

    Product number 67728 BIKE SUN EZ-TANDEM GOLD

    Product number 67729 BIKE SUN EZ-TANDEM LITE

    Looking to add a tandem to our EZ fleet

    Thanks for you input

    Willie

    Tags:

  2. http://www.sunbicycles.com/recumbents.htm

    Is as much info as I have. I have posted elsewhere about the handling and such. It a sweet smooth
    ride. There is no Tandem Lite, I think some computer guy is getting a bit ahead of themselves.

    "Willie Byers" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Gabe, Perhaps you will give us more information on the two products listed below:
    >
    > Product number 67728 BIKE SUN EZ-TANDEM GOLD
    >
    > Product number 67729 BIKE SUN EZ-TANDEM LITE
    >
    > Looking to add a tandem to our EZ fleet
    >
    > Thanks for you input
    >
    > Willie

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    Willie Byers <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Gabe, Perhaps you will give us more information on the two products listed below:
    >
    > Product number 67728 BIKE SUN EZ-TANDEM GOLD
    >
    > Product number 67729 BIKE SUN EZ-TANDEM LITE

    Links are cool: http://www.jbimporters.com/nondealer/product-closeup.phtml?id=67728
    http://www.jbimporters.com/nondealer/product-closeup.phtml?id=67729
    http://www.sunbicycles.com/recumbents.htm http://www.sunbicycles.com/moreinfo/eztandem.htm

    Jeff