F-22 Raptor pictures & Info

If you're aiming for rec.aviation.military, watch out for Tarver. He says that some of its software
was written in a pre-1995 version of Ada, so it must stink. The usual reply to this is "Nice try,
splaps boy". (Do a search on Splaps to find out why).

And you think that we get some goofy stuff going on here.

Jiyang Chen wrote:

> oops... wrong group "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > site is:
> >
> > http://www.f-22raptor.cjb.net
> >
> > for those interested in this aircraft.

Boy, you're wading into a hornet's nest over at Rec.aviation.military.

Jiyang Chen wrote:

> oops... wrong group "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > site is:
> >
> > http://www.f-22raptor.cjb.net
> >
> > for those interested in this aircraft.

Boy, you're wading into a hornet's nest over at Rec.aviation.military regarding the F/A-22. Tarver
blames that airplane for everything short of syphilis, and everyone else informs him that he's
clueless, and he starts throwing sixth grade insults, and he and Irby get in a pissing match.

Kind of like the behavior over here sometimes.

If you want to help Tarver out, see if you can find a photo of an F-22 with strakes.