F-Rod Lazy?

Velocat

Guest
from cyclingnews.com:

Patrick Lefevere quoted as saying

"I did more for him than any other. This year his achilles will certainly not give him any pain, and
he won't sit on his lazy behind, just like Fred Rodriguez, another asshole who thought he would get
offers after a second place in Milan-San Remo and Gent-Wevelgem. "

"VeloCat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> from cyclingnews.com:
>
> Patrick Lefevere quoted as saying
>
> "I did more for him than any other. This year his achilles will certainly not give him any pain,
> and he won't sit on his lazy behind, just like Fred Rodriguez, another asshole who thought he
> would get offers after a second place in Milan-San Remo and Gent-Wevelgem. "

Bravo QS! Bravo!

Those malcontents get what they deserve. Van Heeswijk is a traitor to the sport of cycling, coming
over to a corrupttion-ridden organization like USPS.