F.S. BikeE sweet seat frame....

Shwackman

Guest
Hi All, Someone dropped off a sweet seat frame (only) at my house a year or two ago,pointing out the
cracked weld on the rear strut, they said "here homebuilder". I finally brought it to my welder
friend who Tig-repaired it better than new. I have NO use for it, if anyone would like it, I would
just need money for shipping and tipping the welder...best offer, Mark Cooper-Shailmar,Florida

[email protected] (Shwackman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi All, Someone dropped off a sweet seat frame (only) at my house a year or two ago,pointing out
> the cracked weld on the rear strut, they said "here homebuilder". I finally brought it to my
> welder friend who Tig-repaired it better than new. I have NO use for it, if anyone would like it,
> I would just need money for shipping and tipping the welder...best offer, Mark
> Cooper-Shailmar,Florida

I would like it for 30.00 US. shipping included.

Gene Cosloy