F.S. BikeE sweet seat frame....

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Shwackman, May 22, 2003.

  1. Shwackman

    Shwackman Guest

    Hi All, Someone dropped off a sweet seat frame (only) at my house a year or two ago,pointing out the
    cracked weld on the rear strut, they said "here homebuilder". I finally brought it to my welder
    friend who Tig-repaired it better than new. I have NO use for it, if anyone would like it, I would
    just need money for shipping and tipping the welder...best offer, Mark Cooper-Shailmar,Florida

    Tags:

  2. Gene Cosloy

    Gene Cosloy Guest

    [email protected] (Shwackman) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi All, Someone dropped off a sweet seat frame (only) at my house a year or two ago,pointing out
    > the cracked weld on the rear strut, they said "here homebuilder". I finally brought it to my
    > welder friend who Tig-repaired it better than new. I have NO use for it, if anyone would like it,
    > I would just need money for shipping and tipping the welder...best offer, Mark
    > Cooper-Shailmar,Florida

    I would like it for 30.00 US. shipping included.

    Gene Cosloy

  3. Shwackman

    Shwackman Guest

    thanks for looking,seat frame is sold!