F.S. Mavic Wheelsets *NEW*

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Biged \(remove nospam to reply\), Jul 15, 2004.

  1. hello
    i have several brand new 2004 model mavic wheelsets for sale. all are brand
    new in the box with all papers and accessories included from mavic. all are
    700c clinchers. i have both shimano and campy versions.

    5 pair - Ksyrium Equipe m10 $279.00 per pair
    5 pair - Ksyrium Elite $389.99 per pair
    2 pair - Ksyrium SSC SL2 $595.00 per pair
    3 pair - Comos (black or silver) $279.00 per pair
    shipping is $20.00 in USA

    paypal is preferred
    feel free to e-mail any questions
    thanks
    biged
    biged at the bell dot com

    Tags:

  2. sandino

    sandino New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2003
    are this wheel comes with the skewers?
    thanks

  3. they are in the sealed mavic boxes. if mavic includes skewers then they come
    with them, along with whatever paperwork,etc. (i know the ksyrium do) not
    sure about the others
    hope this helps
    biged

    "sandino" <[email protected]gforums.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > are this wheel comes with the skewers?
    > thanks
    >

    > --