F/S MICHELIN TIRES

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Critusa, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. Critusa

    Critusa Guest

    Michelin Pro Race Tires ASSORTED COLORS & SIZES BRAND NEW

    $34.50 each & FREE SHIPPING $65.50 for 2 & FREE SHIPPING $93.99 for 3 & FREE SHIPPING $154.99 for 5
    & FREE SHIPPING

    Tags:

  2. Don't buy them. They're french. I can't believe you would sell french crap in the good ole U.S. of
    A. Bad french. Good US and UK.

    [email protected] (CritUSA) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Michelin Pro Race Tires ASSORTED COLORS & SIZES BRAND NEW
    >
    > $34.50 each & FREE SHIPPING $65.50 for 2 & FREE SHIPPING $93.99 for 3 & FREE SHIPPING $154.99 for
    > 5 & FREE SHIPPING

  3. Critusa

    Critusa Guest

    OK-lets play

    The Italians & Germans were involved in world war 2.The Japanese bombed pearl harbor.The Chinese
    were involved in the Korean war & now people are against France because of their lack of envolvement
    in Iraq.Most tires produced in the far east are crap.WHAT COUNTRY CAN WE BUY FROM?

    Danny

  4. This is stupid.

    We live in a democratic country. As long as it is legal you can buy what you want from the
    best source.

    It is stupid to say we are going to ban french products because they oppose the war. Isn't that the
    whole purpose of democracy. People have the right to favor or oppose any war. Saying the contrary is
    falling in the very same dictatorial policies we are trying to fight.

    So if the french oppose the war; big deal! That is their right.

    Just in case, I make clear that you can oppose the war and at the same time support the USA troops.
    But this is just me.

    Michelin are the most reliable tires I ever rode. I will keep using them...

    At the end of the day, no Washington dumb ass is going to assist me on the road when the stupid
    Continental tires fail.

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    rec.sport.triathlon Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 2:30 PM Subject: Re: F/S MICHELIN TIRES