FA: 2002 Vision R-40 SWB USS

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tony, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Tony wrote:

    > Hi Gang,
    >
    > I'm offering a like new 2002 Vision R-40 on eBay. This bike has just 300 miles of use since it was
    > purchased new in September 2002. Please take a look at:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2716447803&category=2904
    >
    > if you're interested. Thanks!

    Tony,

    Have you thought about opening a used recumbent store? ;)

  3. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    Between Tony, myself and Marci, we've owned every recumbent ever made at one time!

    Tom Sherman wrote:
    > Tony wrote:
    >
    >>Hi Gang,
    >>
    >>I'm offering a like new 2002 Vision R-40 on eBay. This bike has just 300 miles of use since it was
    >>purchased new in September 2002. Please take a look at:
    >>
    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2716447803&category=2904
    >>
    >>if you're interested. Thanks!
    >

    > Tony,
    >
    > Have you thought about opening a used recumbent store? ;)

  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:49:29 -0600, Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Tony wrote:
    >>
    >> Hi Gang,
    >>
    >> I'm offering a like new 2002 Vision R-40 on eBay. This bike has just 300 miles of use since it
    >> was purchased new in September 2002. Please take a look at:
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2716447803&category=2904
    >>
    >> if you're interested. Thanks!
    >
    >Tony,
    >
    >Have you thought about opening a used recumbent store? ;)

    I should, I guess. How about a testimonial? :)

    Had much time on the Dragonflyer this winter? I'd guess three wheel drive would have helped, if your
    weather has been anything like our long, cold Ohio winter.

    Regards,

    Tony

  5. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Tony wrote:

    > >Have you thought about opening a used recumbent store? ;)
    >
    > I should, I guess. How about a testimonial? :)
    >
    > Had much time on the Dragonflyer this winter? I'd guess three wheel drive would have helped, if
    > your weather has been anything like our long, cold Ohio winter.

    Tony,

    The Dragonflyer was actually in better condition than your eBay ad implied - I was expecting almost
    new, not just out of the shipping crate new.

    I haven't ridden the Dragonflyer much due to my work schedule and the ridiculous amount of salt on
    the roads (standard practice in Illinois).