FA: 58 CM CANNONDALE CADD4 SINGLE SPEED TRI SPOKE

allimsayin

Guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2711760771&category=7298

This is an incredible one of a kind road/track single-speed that is built with some of the best
components available. I am forced to sell it since I am now racing motorcycles and can not afford to
have this bike just sitting around anymore. I used to ride it to work and back (about 6 miles round
trip) in good weather for about 9 months. I have not gone on long rides and I have not hammered on
it racing.

Basically it looks and rides like it is close to new.

The whole bike weighs less than 14 lbs. It feels like hardly anything is under you.

It's solid, stiff, smooth, get lots of looks

and is VERY VERY FAST.

Included are a pair of new condition Shimano SPD performance road shoes
with carbon fiber soles. (cost me about $279) It is currently fitted with a
freewheel, though the rear hub will also accept a fixed gear. Very versitle.

FRAME: 58cm 2002 Cannondale CADD4 w/ Carbon Slice forks (Silver) look here for geometry /
technical quesitons

WHEELS:Specialized Carbon Tri-Spoke tubular 700c w/ Salsa Ti skewers (Black), Specialized Armadillo
tires These are easily worth $400+ especially in this nice of condition.

COMPONENTS: Phil Wood Titanium bottom bracket (cost me $125 see here) Profile Racing 4140 aircraft
alloy cranks, Profile Design Spider, CODA Expert EX2 alloy front chainring, Specialized stainless
ssp chain, Shimano 600 lever, Cane Creek 200 SL Titanium front Brakeset, ( cost me $120 for just the
front) Selle Italia Naked Carbon/Titanium saddle, Titec XC Carbon Seat post, Chris King threadless
headset, ZIPP Carbon spacers, Cinelli Alter 13cm Stem (lite!) Syntace Areo 2 Bullhorn Bars (rare and
comfortable drop position not made any more) LOOK pedals EXTRAS:Shimano R150 Competition Carbon Road
Shoes "New" condition (46, 11-11.5US) w/ LOOK cleats included ($279)

A bike like this will cost you $3300 easily. Buy it now for $1600 and reap the benefits of an
obsessed man making a bike as lite and fast as possible.

--B_3128617573_193796 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

BUY THIS ****!!!!!!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552&item=3501963866& rd=1>

--B_3128617573_193796 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding:
quoted-printable

<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>FULL ON PAPPYNESS</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR> BUY THIS
****!!!!!!<BR> <BR> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D552&item=
=3D3501963866&rd=3D1></FONT>
</BODY> </HTML>

--B_3128617573_193796--

Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!