FA: 58 CM CANNONDALE CADD4 SINGLE SPEED TRI SPOKE

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by allimsayin, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. allimsayin

    allimsayin Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2711760771&category=7298

    This is an incredible one of a kind road/track single-speed that is built with some of the best
    components available. I am forced to sell it since I am now racing motorcycles and can not afford to
    have this bike just sitting around anymore. I used to ride it to work and back (about 6 miles round
    trip) in good weather for about 9 months. I have not gone on long rides and I have not hammered on
    it racing.

    Basically it looks and rides like it is close to new.

    The whole bike weighs less than 14 lbs. It feels like hardly anything is under you.

    It's solid, stiff, smooth, get lots of looks

    and is VERY VERY FAST.

    Included are a pair of new condition Shimano SPD performance road shoes
    with carbon fiber soles. (cost me about $279) It is currently fitted with a
    freewheel, though the rear hub will also accept a fixed gear. Very versitle.

    FRAME: 58cm 2002 Cannondale CADD4 w/ Carbon Slice forks (Silver) look here for geometry /
    technical quesitons

    WHEELS:Specialized Carbon Tri-Spoke tubular 700c w/ Salsa Ti skewers (Black), Specialized Armadillo
    tires These are easily worth $400+ especially in this nice of condition.

    COMPONENTS: Phil Wood Titanium bottom bracket (cost me $125 see here) Profile Racing 4140 aircraft
    alloy cranks, Profile Design Spider, CODA Expert EX2 alloy front chainring, Specialized stainless
    ssp chain, Shimano 600 lever, Cane Creek 200 SL Titanium front Brakeset, ( cost me $120 for just the
    front) Selle Italia Naked Carbon/Titanium saddle, Titec XC Carbon Seat post, Chris King threadless
    headset, ZIPP Carbon spacers, Cinelli Alter 13cm Stem (lite!) Syntace Areo 2 Bullhorn Bars (rare and
    comfortable drop position not made any more) LOOK pedals EXTRAS:Shimano R150 Competition Carbon Road
    Shoes "New" condition (46, 11-11.5US) w/ LOOK cleats included ($279)

    A bike like this will cost you $3300 easily. Buy it now for $1600 and reap the benefits of an
    obsessed man making a bike as lite and fast as possible.

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    --B_3128617573_193796 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

    BUY THIS SHIT!!!!!!

    <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=552&item=3501963866& rd=1>

    --B_3128617573_193796 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding:
    quoted-printable

    <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>FULL ON PAPPYNESS</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR> BUY THIS
    SHIT!!!!!!<BR> <BR> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3D552&item=
    =3D3501963866&rd=3D1></FONT>
    </BODY> </HTML>

    --B_3128617573_193796--

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!