FA Ads

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by a440tooner, Jun 21, 2008.

  1. a440tooner

    a440tooner Guest

    I hare FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
    this site as a FS site.

    Tags:

  2. a440tooner

    a440tooner Guest

    On Jun 21, 2:56 pm, a440tooner <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I hare FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
    > this site as a FS site.

    I can't spel hate.

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "a440tooner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]m...
    > I hate FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
    > this site as a FS site.

    Obviously that would be best but also sometimes those ads are a good pointer
    to something that you might want.

  4. On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:23:41 -0700, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]
    com> wrote:

    >"a440tooner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]m...
    >> I hate FA ads. I know where ebay is and I think people should respect
    >> this site as a FS site.

    >Obviously that would be best but also sometimes those ads are a good pointer
    >to something that you might want.

    I'm with the bad speeler. If I want to know what's on Ebay, I'll go
    look there. If every one listing bike parts on Ebay put a pointer here
    the group would be unusable. It's already too noisy with FA ads.

  5. Dan H

    Dan H New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2004
    Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with "FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB" postings okay or will that offend you too?

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Dan H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]

    > Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to
    > reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with
    > "FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB"
    > postings okay or will that offend you too?

    I think you may understand it all.

  7. a440tooner

    a440tooner Guest

    On Jun 27, 10:00 am, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected] com> wrote:
    > "Dan H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > news:D[email protected]
    >

    > > Yeah, there's already up to three ads a day. Isn't there some way to
    > > reduce the clutter? Tell you what, if you see a posting starting with
    > > "FA", move on. I suggest only looking at the "FS" ads. Hey, are "WTB"
    > > postings okay or will that offend you too?

    > I think you may understand it all.

    I can complete a WTB or FS ad on this board. I can't do anything here
    with a FA ad. This used to be a very active board with lots of ads,
    but obviously the buyers have gone away. I suspect that like me, they
    don't wan't to wade thru the pimp ads here for ebay. I'll check back
    in 6 months.